1440p 75hz Monitor

Eclipse_

Hello, I would like to know if there are any good 1440p 75hz monitors out there. If so, is there one you guys would recommend? I found one, but I would like to see my options. Not ultra wide, by the way. 

HP Omen 32. It's a 32" 1440p 75hz monitor, with FreeSync. It's a VA panel, so better colour accuracy than a TN panel. It has a 5ms response-time.

It's a great monitor, if you have a large desk, and use an AMD graphics card. With an Nvidia card, it only handles 60hz without frame-skipping - but is still a great monitor.

It was on sale for $299 USD in October from Costco and Amazon, and has been on sale for under $400 USD a few times since.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

2 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

HP Omen 32. It's a 32" 1440p 75hz monitor, with FreeSync. It's a VA panel, so better colour accuracy than a TN panel. It has a 5ms response-time.

It's a great monitor, if you have a large desk, and use an AMD graphics card. With an Nvidia card, it only handles 60hz without frame-skipping - but is still a great monitor.

It was on sale for $299 USD in October from Costco and Amazon, and has been on sale for under $400 USD a few times since.

Thank you for the option, I will look into it :)