anyone ever use Cutting Edge Gamer?

War91

i heard of this website cutting edge gamer and i was thinking of getting a gtx 1080 from them
anyone ever use it and can authenticate it is legit?

and plz noone say that id be better off just buying the gpu outright cuz it would be cheaper

i unfortunately can not afford to buy as gpu outright because i only get 735 a month(SSDI) 450 of which goes to rent/my internet which is why im looking at this site .i no it will be more expensive in the long run but idc about that i just need a new gpu since my current one is on the brink of failure

5 minutes ago, War91 said:

i heard of this website cutting edge gamer and i was thinking of getting a gtx 1080 from them
anyone ever use it and can authenticate it is legit?

and plz noone say that id be better off just buying the gpu outright cuz it would be cheaper

i unfortunately can not afford to buy as gpu outright because i only get 735 a month(SSDI) 450 of which goes to rent/my internet which is why im looking at this site .i no it will be more expensive in the long run but idc about that i just need a new gpu since my current one is on the brink of failure

ReviewTechUSA was sponsored by them.  He said they're legit.  I know he got his 780 (I think it was a 780) and his Titan X through them.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

3 minutes ago, rrubberr said:

You would be better off buying the GPU. Other than scamming you out of hundreds of dollars for a GPU you don't get to keep, sure it's legit. Used R9 290x's are only like $150 max these days.

It actullay checks out and they have a store unless they have employees spamming other forums I guess there ok

My life

All of these electronics renting companies charge heinous amounts overall- I know one place that rented out PS4s but over 2 years it would have been like $600 which is twice what they normally cost.

It's your money and I'm not going to pretend to know your finances better than you do, but I would recommend saving a little each month and then buying it outright in a while.

EDIT: But yes, they seem reputable. Definitely a bad deal though.

Edited by DarkRift5

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

28 minutes ago, DarkRift5 said:

All of these electronics renting companies charge heinous amounts overall- I know one place that rented out PS4s but over 2 years it would have been like $600 which is twice what they normally cost.

It's your money and I'm not going to pretend to know your finances better than you do, but I would recommend saving a little each month and then buying it outright in a while.

EDIT: But yes, they seem reputable. Definitely a bad deal though.

i DO agree that it is a horrible deal in the long run however i would have to save for like 4+ months in order to have enough just for a 1070 and in that time my gpu will have failed...im already getting major graphic glitches in my games its irritating..if my gpu was in better shape i would just save up  thew money i would need ..

33 minutes ago, Himommies said:

You would be better off buying the GPU. Other than scamming you out of hundreds of dollars for a GPU you don't get to keep, sure it's legit. Used R9 290x's are only like $150 max these days.

if u read there plan things u CAN keep the card just need to pay another months worth

49 minutes ago, War91 said:

i unfortunately can not afford to buy as gpu outright because i only get 735 a month(SSDI) 450 of which goes to rent/my internet

No.

NO.

That's $285 left over for groceries, clothes, and anything else.  And you want to add $74 a month to your expenses (That's the price of their cheapest 1080) in a contract that lasts 12 months?  Your financial situation is already very unfortunate, don't drive yourself further into poverty for a GTX 1080!

Save for an RX card, or a lovingly used card. The RX460 wouldn't be a bad choice as a placeholder and eventual backup card.

Cutting Edge Gaming and other lease out hardware companies are nothing more than a scam, even if they're 100% legal and operate by the books.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.