monitor stand for 1x 21:9 and 2x 16:9s

WowMuchName
Go to solution Solved by bgibbz,

I do not know of one, but you could possibly make one. A friend of mine 3d printed Vesa mounts and used PVC piping to design a monitor mount for a similar set of monitors. If you are interested i can get the link for the 3d printed vesa mount. 

I need a stand (or wall mount) for a 21:9 29" monitor with two 19.5 inch 16:9 monitors, and cant seem to find one that will work good. anyone know of one?

I do not know of one, but you could possibly make one. A friend of mine 3d printed Vesa mounts and used PVC piping to design a monitor mount for a similar set of monitors. If you are interested i can get the link for the 3d printed vesa mount. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 hour ago, bgibbz said:

that would be great :)