Budget indesk pc

Turretgaming

Hey I need help getting my hands on a second gtx 980ti for a build log I plan to do.I have blueprints for the desk and all the parts expect for that a few hard drives ssds and psu I have purchased a I7 6700 and a asrock mother board and one Samsung 850 evo and a 1tb hard drive and one of the gpus. I am willing to do a collaboration if they provide the missing parts. I will not show my blueprints in fear they will be ripped off. *email removed* and I have a YouTube channel I can provide if needed. This request is open to anyone

4 minutes ago, Turretgaming said:

Hey I need help getting my hands on a second gtx 980ti for a build log I plan to do.I have blueprints for the desk and all the parts expect for that a few hard drives ssds and psu I have purchased a I7 6700 and a asrock mother board and one Samsung 850 evo and a 1tb hard drive and one of the gpus. I am willing to do a collaboration if they provide the missing parts. I will not show my blueprints in fear they will be ripped off. seanqparrish@gmail.com and I have a YouTube channel I can provide if needed. This request is open to anyone

This is not exactly the site to ask for parts and since this is your first post I don't think there are any people that are willing to help you with this. you're intentions might be good but I would seek for this some where else maybe from some friends that have one. Good luck with your build!  

5 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

What exactly are you asking @Turretgaming? Are you looking for someone to give you parts for free?

That's definitely what it looks like.

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

Asking for free parts isn't allowed, if this thread was to buy parts, please make sure to read the classifieds guidelines;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !