Parting out Dell Inspiron 580

Hello LTT users,

I'm planning on building myself a new rig, so I'll have leftover parts from my current Dell machine. I was thinking of selling the parts and wanted to know how much I could reasonably ask for them. Note that I will be selling local so there won't be any shipping costs.

Here's what I'm looking find a price for: Dell Inspiron 580 case with front panel devices (card reader, audio, USB), CD/DVD combo drive, motherboard equipped with i3 540 3.06GHz dual core with HT (includes cooler), 2 x 4GB DDR3, and the exhaust fan. All data cables are there for all devices on/in the case. No power supply, storage, operating system or expansion cards will be included.

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to answer.

-Darren

Honestly, doubt there'd be a very high demand.. especially with no psu, storage or OS. You might even get more value from it by just using those spare parts in a new pc build. Saving money on your ram and case. But that's just my thoughts

I got the one as well. You probably won't get much for it. I used mine for some server stuff. 

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G