Helpful info for you guys who want to get google fiber

♠FlamieMeister♠

Wait 1 month after its been fully installed and sending out internet. I've had it since December 20th, and its been on and off until recently, where its stable now. It takes them a bit to sort out problems. Plus, You'll get unstable internet that causes down/up to go from 400/400 on wifi to 60/60 a lot of the time.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

3 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Wait 1 month after its been fully installed and sending out internet. I've had it since December 20th, and its been on and off until recently, where its stable now. It takes them a bit to sort out problems. Plus, You'll get unstable internet that causes down/up to go from 400/400 on wifi to 60/60 a lot of the time.

Thanks for the info Flamie. I need to check into their progress around Charlotte and the Southern states. The rumor mill was screaming that they halted progress due to extreme cost and I was like ... yea ... sure. Like Google has a problem paying out to have Fiber lines put in. But, I'm always open to the idea of difficulties in business management, so they may have hit a snag with city planning and zoning rights, etc.

Eternity: i7 6700k, nVidia GTX GeForce 1070, 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD/2 TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM850X Gold+, Corsair H115i Extreme, Fractal Design R4, 16GB Cosair Vengeance 2400,  Acer Predator XB271HU

1 minute ago, Gali said:

Thanks for the info Flamie. I need to check into their progress around Charlotte and the Southern states. The rumor mill was screaming that they halted progress due to extreme cost and I was like ... yea ... sure. Like Google has a problem paying out to have Fiber lines put in. But, I'm always open to the idea of difficulties in business management, so they may have hit a snag with city planning and zoning rights, etc.

Np

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man