Help me decide my monitor setup.

Hello everyone, I am going to be building my full gaming setup (including PC) soon, and need help choosing some monitors. I have around a 350-400$ budget for my monitors, bud can increase or decrease the cost of other components if necessary. I will be using an RX 480 Nitro + from sapphire, so- no 4k. I really want an ultrawide (2560x1080, not 3440x1440) but most of the ultrawides I have found for that price have very low specs. Since I am using an RX 480, would love to have FreeSync on it, but I realize that that may be a little unreasonable. I could also run dual monitors, preferably with both with FreeSync, with each costing 175-200. If you have any recommendations for ultrawides or dual monitors setups, or simply want to suggest something completely different, then go right ahead. I am currently located in the US and this is my parts list. Sidenote: is kinguin.com a reputable site for Windows 10 keys?

I used kinguin for my windows 10 pro key and it's been working from Aug 20, 2016 to Jan 16, 2016 (knock on wood).

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-P-Class-29UM65-29-Inch/dp/B00HYZXZ7O

i'd personally go for that, but idk about freesync

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

I don't really need speakers. would this one work better with 75hz? is it worth the extra money for the extra 15 hz? Also, will my RX480 be able to handle an ultrawide?

I have just upgraded from basic 1080p 60hz to a 1440p 165hz, yes it make difference.  

60 to 75 is a 25% increase.  If you watch Linus (I guess you do) he says that the jump from 60 to 75 or 100 is far more noticeable than 100 to 144 or more.  

For Ultrawide setups, I pretty much have the choice between these two: 60hz and 75hz. 75hz is 100$ more, however. Everyone here seems to be pretty fixated on a ultrawide, but would dual monitors work better since they have 1ms response times, 144hz, and are much cheaper, or is the ultrawide experience worth the extra money?