Cooler for i5 750 (OCing)

nunocv

Need Cooler, dont know if 155mm coolers will fit, so I need a smaller one. What are your recommendations? 30$ preference.

If you guys know if the Nox Coolbay HX can fit good size coolers, feel free to sugest one that fits good.

Why did I study Haskell? 

21 minutes ago, nunocv said:

Need Cooler, dont know if 155mm coolers will fit, so I need a smaller one. What are your recommendations? 30$ preference.

If you guys know if the Nox Coolbay HX can fit good size coolers, feel free to sugest one that fits good.

btw, what u guys think about the 

Gammaxx S40

?

Why did I study Haskell? 

How good is the gammaxx s40 cooler for overclocking an i5 750?

Why did I study Haskell? 

2 hours ago, nunocv said:

btw, what u guys think about the 

Gammaxx S40?

It's a pretty small cooler and not great if you want to achieve a nice oc.

I've read the 159mm tall Mugen fits in the case but didn't find a photo showing it. Since I'm not sure, it's probably best if you measure the distance from the socket to the side panel.

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's a pretty small cooler and not great if you want to achieve a nice oc.

I've read the 159mm tall Mugen fits in the case but didn't find a photo showing it. Since I'm not sure, it's probably best if you measure the distance from the socket to the side panel.

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

I can shop in here, I think its easier 4 u to see

Why did I study Haskell? 

Isn't the Cryorig H7 145mm? It is a great cooler that I ran myself.

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430

12 hours ago, nunocv said:

I can shop in here, I think its easier 4 u to see

Freezer i32: https://www.pcdiga.com/air-cooling/cooler-cpu-arctic-freezer-i32

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.