RGB parts list?

[SuperNova]
1 minute ago, Pohernori said:

2. All in the name of rgb

great freaking luck if the software controlling said RGB doesnt work half of the time :P

if their fan control software is any indication, you'll be randomly blinded half way trough a gaming session xD

3 minutes ago, [SuperNova] said:

Oh any asus aura sync cases that have a slot to put an optical drive?

Can any find this ^

5 minutes ago, [SuperNova] said:

Oh any asus aura sync cases that have a slot to put an optical drive?

Asus's webpage should have a few listed.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just now, [SuperNova] said:

Oh and what psu watt should I get

550/650w, EVGA/Seasonic (except NEX and Bronze and G1 for EVGA)

idk

8 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

550/650w, EVGA/Seasonic (except NEX and Bronze and G1 for EVGA)

or corsair RMi/RMx/AX/AXi/HX/HXi

or any other quality psu out of literally hundreds :P

14 minutes ago, manikyath said:

great freaking luck if the software controlling said RGB doesnt work half of the time :P

if their fan control software is any indication, you'll be randomly blinded half way trough a gaming session xD

ALL FOR DEM RGB

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

7 minutes ago, [SuperNova] said:

Is kingston ssd good 

Is Kingston SSD good for gaming and storing

ALL FOR DEM RGB

€26, free shipping:

4d151355dc.jpg

that's about the average room lighting in terms of wattage, and all of that can go rave at the press of a button.

or if you want to be a sensible person, do what i did to my RGB rig that's not double serving as a light source:

b033635f3b.jpg

i dont have much pictures of the second rig in action, mostly because it lives under my desk.

3 minutes ago, [SuperNova] said:

Is Kingston SSD good for gaming and storing

45 minutes ago, manikyath said:

you have several sensible answers on page 1

how many questions will you be asking, and how many times will i have to repeat that?

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

how many questions will you be asking, and how many times will i have to repeat that?

So the answer is yes or no no one replied

Just now, [SuperNova] said:

I have many questions hat is why

1 minute ago, [SuperNova] said:

here's your answer, if you so insist:

the brand on the can doesnt matter one bit for SSDs, they all have good ones and bad ones, beyond that it depends on your budget, your use case, and your location. if you see someone part out a build for you, and it has a sandisk SSD, that's most likely a good sandisk SSD, if then someone else parts out a build with a kingston SSD and no one rants at them, that's most likely a good kingston SSD.

34 minutes ago, manikyath said:

€26, free shipping:

4d151355dc.jpg

that's about the average room lighting in terms of wattage, and all of that can go rave at the press of a button.

or if you want to be a sensible person, do what i did to my RGB rig that's not double serving as a light source:

b033635f3b.jpg

i dont have much pictures of the second rig in action, mostly because it lives under my desk.

Come back when you can do what asus aura does.

LONG LIVE RGB

34 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Come back when you can do what asus aura does.

LONG LIVE RGB

i own an asus mobo, i'm telling you its a bad idea.

if you actually have anything better than shitposting to do i'd like to hear from you again, otherwise, get a 20 buckaroo chinese RGB strip to avoid sad christmas tree syndrome.

EDIT: gonna take a while to load, but is this enough RGB for you: https://puu.sh/p7Xjr/1b18e1219d.mp4

18 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i own an asus mobo, i'm telling you its a bad idea.

if you actually have anything better than shitposting to do i'd like to hear from you again, otherwise, get a 20 buckaroo chinese RGB strip to avoid sad christmas tree syndrome.

EDIT: gonna take a while to load, but is this enough RGB for you: https://puu.sh/p7Xjr/1b18e1219d.mp4

Z97 sabertooth doesn't have aura sync. 

Just plainly throwing cheapo rgb strips in your room doesn't do what aura sync does. 

Also we don't need the shit calling. My posts are just as shitty as yours. 

7 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Z97 sabertooth doesn't have aura sync.

Also we don't need the shit calling. My posts are just as shitty as yours. 

it does have the software for fan control and OH BOY does it not work out the box at all. i've essentially manually written my config file for it to work, the only reason why i didnt make an aruduino based fan controller was because i couldnt bother figuring out how to properly make a fan controller, and my soldering iron is still a 50 year old relic.

beyond that i should add that my GPU fan curve is stock, because that's essentially completely broken in their software. based on my experiences with asus software, stay the crap away from anything that *requires* it to work properly.

and unlike you, i've actually come forth with valid points.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

it does have the software for fan control and OH BOY does it not work out the box at all. i've essentially manually written my config file for it to work, the only reason why i didnt make an aruduino based fan controller was because i couldnt bother figuring out how to properly make a fan controller, and my soldering iron is still a 50 year old relic.

beyond that i should add that my GPU fan curve is stock, because that's essentially completely broken in their software. based on my experiences with asus software, stay the crap away from anything that *requires* it to work properly.

and unlike you, i've actually come forth with valid points.

- Thread about rgb

- Replies about fan problems

Unlike me you've replied with points which are pretty unrelated(some). 

Telling me the problems you have with your system or suggesting cheapo chinese rgb leds isn't going change anything in the pcpp list. OP wanted rgb i gave rgb. 

And its just too bad asus has the superior rgb implementation.

- Thread about rgb

- Replies about fan problems

Unlike me you've replied with points which are pretty unrelated(some). 

Telling me the problems you have with your system or suggesting cheapo chinese rgb leds isn't going change anything in the pcpp list. OP wanted rgb i gave rgb. 

And its just too bad asus has the superior rgb implementation.

my fans work just fine, its their software that's shit. if they cant get that right to the point of being somewhat functional, i dont expect software off their hands to do any kind of RGB profile properly.

and if we're gonna start jabbing at each other, and go look at the first page, any work you've done is essentially omitted by better alternatives. both in terms of getting a cheapo led strip for your lighting needs, and in terms of RGB components. just the fact you have the cahones to recommend that cooler to someone with overclocking on their list basicly makes your (minimal) effort worthless.

and talking cheapo LEDs, essentially every led strip you get (aside from the NZXT ones with the individually addressable LEDs) is the exact same thing, so you may as well go with the cheapest stuff you can find.

on topic of superior RGB implementation, NZXT hue+ all the freaking way.

46 minutes ago, manikyath said:

my fans work just fine, its their software that's shit. if they cant get that right to the point of being somewhat functional, i dont expect software off their hands to do any kind of RGB profile properly.

and if we're gonna start jabbing at each other, and go look at the first page, any work you've done is essentially omitted by better alternatives. both in terms of getting a cheapo led strip for your lighting needs, and in terms of RGB components. just the fact you have the cahones to recommend that cooler to someone with overclocking on their list basicly makes your (minimal) effort worthless.

and talking cheapo LEDs, essentially every led strip you get (aside from the NZXT ones with the individually addressable LEDs) is the exact same thing, so you may as well go with the cheapest stuff you can find.

on topic of superior RGB implementation, NZXT hue+ all the freaking way.

And who else are you going to turn to for better software? No one. Go read up on asus aura.

You don't have to start assuming anything you have suggested is better just because its cheaper. None of your suggestions does what aura sync does. 

I wouldn't have been so disinterested in this conversation if you hadn't been making desperate attempts to provoke me. Yea, you know what I'm talking about. All my conversation with you have been very light hearted until you suggested i was shit posting.

The fact that you have no idea the amount of performance that cooler gives shows how uninformed you are when you started jumping in on this conversation.

Read: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/deepcool-gammaxx-400-slim-tower-cpu-cooler,4460-2.html

image001_w_755.png

Edit: just in case anyone is thinking of jumping in to tell us to shut the fuck up. Its okay, this is ltt. It can't be ltt if no one squabbles over minor stuff ;)

Hey I would like to know which Asus aura led strip is better? The Deepcool 350 or the Phanteks 5050 led strips?