looking for advice for a 144hz gaming monitor+a normal monitor

Royal_Shooter

Hi everyone, I am using 1060 6g and I want to buy 2 new 24" monitor one is 144hz for gaming and the other one is for normal use for setting up a dual monitors setup.the main gaming monitor will go with DP port and the other will go with HDMI.

NCIX guy suggests me to go with "Asus VG248QE 24.0" or "BenQ XL2411Z 24.0" for the gaming monitor.Anyone have a good idea like a sale going on or something else?thanks.

Those  are great monitors for 144hz.I think they use the same panel but the BenQ is slightly better in colors but these are identical. For a second monitor you can use this Asus VC239H IPS for 170 cad probably alot cheaper in USD

5 minutes ago, 10xephos01 said:

i would say to get the Acer G257HU its reliable at 60Hz 1440p

but is Acer really hit or miss ?

8 minutes ago, Royal_Shooter said:

but is Acer really hit or miss ?

i have 3 acer h236hl and they are amazing. they handle gaming amazingly. so i would say a hit.

I have the BenQ XL2411Z myself and I can tell you the colors are horrible in the beginning. I had to go through a full reddit tutorial how to get them kinda good. I think the  Asus VG248QE 24.0 is the one you should go for as a 144hz display. If I would get the opportunity to change I would do it! :)