Halp

Milou

can someone here tell me how to code or where i should go to learn it?

7 minutes ago, Milou said:

what language do you want to learn?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

22 minutes ago, Milou said:

That is a very broad question. Narrow it down first.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

54 minutes ago, themaniac said:

what language do you want to learn?

Wrong question. @Milou What would you like to make?

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

1 hour ago, Milou said:

Read what I said here, I can't be bothered typing it all out again:

On 09/01/2017 at 5:03 PM, Nuluvius said:

I would recommend that you take a step back from being so concerned over the specifics for now and instead try to find out what it is exactly that you want to do; What interests you specifically, what do you think that you will enjoy doing the most. You should answer those fundamental questions first and foremost before you try to add the complexity and convolution of trying to learn some arbitrary linguistic syntax on top.

After you have done that then you should concentrate on learning Software Engineering/Development/Science theory as the first stage or at least begin studding it as early as possible, ideally in parallel with some language. It is the theory and having a good comprehension and ability to put it into practice that is by far more valuable than any given language.

You can of course ignore that advice and plough yourself straight in. Be mindful that if you do so then you'll likely pick up a great deal of bad practices and anti-patterns along the way and at the very worst case you'll select a language not suited towards your particular interests which will give you a bad impression of what to expect and ultimately crush your motivation.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

xD... another one of those kiddies who wants to 'code'.

Open your browser, hit F12 and enter some rubbish in the console and see if it executes.

WHY do want to learn how to code?

14 hours ago, vorticalbox said:

Wrong question. @Milou What would you like to make?

Right mate, don't concentrate on tech and language.

Instead become a master in getting things done, regardless of programming language.

There has been many threads with the same question only way better asked than yours.

Dont think everyone takes a thread with the title Halp and 1 line of text that serious.

I recommend using the search button of the forums and look into the programming section specific for "learn" or something.

You will find a great amount of posts that has to do with this and actually people who asked it in a proper way, so maybe there might be a learning point there too.

Once you see such a good guy who asked a nice question properly you see most of the time's the answers they get are HUGE with alot of information.

Because that's what this community does when people actually show interest, they take the time to answer that question as good as possible.

The basics are, find something you want to do and what is actual useful to you. Because once you found that your own interest would be building up when creating that specific thing. Based on what you want to create for your self you pick a language.

Quote or mention me if not feel ignored