Can you edit your ps4 broadcasts and upload them on youtube?

Theminecraftaddict555

I was just wondering if I can edit my broadcasts on share factory and post them on youtube, wonder if anyone has any experience with this?

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

On 1/16/2017 at 4:15 PM, TheBestUserName said:

Yep. All I did was google "sharefactory."

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/sharefactory/

It doesn't say anything about broadcasts and it may apply to only video sharings

Just tells me that you never actually used it to see if it can actually allows you to edit broadcasts 

47 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

It doesn't say anything about broadcasts and it may apply to only video sharings

Just tells me that you never actually used it to see if it can actually allows you to edit broadcasts 

Edit a live broadcast? How do you edit something that's live?

Maybe next time you should do your own research and/or try it yourself instead of criticizing people that offer you help after you've done nothing to help yourself. 

21 minutes ago, TheBestUserName said:

Edit a live broadcast? How do you edit something that's live?

Maybe next time you should do your own research and/or try it yourself instead of criticizing people that offer you help after you've done nothing to help yourself. 

Or maybe stop giving me answers that are pointless 

I asked a question if anyone has experience in editing broadcasts in sharefactory and if the application allows you to do so, but all you do is link me to the sharefactory site that literally tells me nothing about if the broadcast editing in sharefactory actually works...Oh and i tried searching up any solutions to my questions before asking it, and found nothing on it..Therefore why i asked 

So yes if you don't want to contribute, then I am not forcing you to...Be on your merry way 

34 minutes ago, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

Or maybe stop giving me answers that are pointless 

I asked a question if anyone has experience in editing broadcasts in sharefactory and if the application allows you to do so, but all you do is link me to the sharefactory site that literally tells me nothing about if the broadcast editing in sharefactory actually works...Oh and i tried searching up any solutions to my questions before asking it, and found nothing on it..Therefore why i asked 

So yes if you don't want to contribute, then I am not forcing you to...Be on your merry way 

Good luck to you. You're a nice person. 

• 1 month later...
On 16/01/2017 at 4:59 PM, Theminecraftaddict555 said:

I was just wondering if I can edit my broadcasts on share factory and post them on youtube, wonder if anyone has any experience with this?

Yes, you can I done this a couple of times but it sucks, getting a usb and using editing software is easier and can produce higher quality content.