My review of LetGo

♠FlamieMeister♠

So LetGo is essentially a Craigslist clone for local items that makes it "easier to navigate." I'm gonna give you a good piece of advice:

Its shit.

First of all, I don't know if anyone else gets this, But I keep getting people who can't read. I set up an ad to trade for a wii for good ole memories, and I keep getting people who think I have a wii that I'm trading. Its really, REALLY stupid and annoying.

Second is pricing, and holy crap is shit overpriced. I don't know if anyone remembers this, but some guy was trying to sell a radeon 6570 I think that was dusty and probably broken for 175 bucks. WHAT???? And then ontop of that PS2's were selling for 50 bucks, while goodwill has em for 20 bucks, and savers at 15.

Third is just horrible color scheme and people. I contact a guy asking about buying something, and it took 4 weeks for him to respond. "Inhumane Reactions!" Plus, the color is a drab pink from the 80's. Its just not a good looking app and has horrible people. Infact, I sent someone a message asking if I could trade for a wii with 80 bucks worth of ps4 games, and instead of just responding with "Sorry, I don't have a ps4" I get a white "I don't have a ps4" in a kys tone.

So that's pretty much my review, and my first review of something on the LTT forums pretty much.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Erm... better to say experience/advice sharing/rant. Not to offend you, but I don't see any review points here (except the color scheme which is not really a valid point with it being highly subjective). 

I mean, lemme find that guy on ebay for instance that sells that GT9800 for $1000. People overprice stuff, internet buying 101.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

10 minutes ago, Bouzoo said:

Erm... better to say experience/advice sharing/rant. Not to offend you, but I don't see any review points here (except the color scheme which is not really a valid point with it being highly subjective). 

I mean, lemme find that guy on ebay for instance that sells that GT9800 for $1000. People overprice stuff, internet buying 101.

That, and how do you expect to find a website/app without shitty and stupid people on the internet?

I can confirm that Letgo sucks. I decided to try it with a 750 Ti (priced at $60) and a Toshiba Satellite laptop w/A8-6410 (priced at $200).

The first response on the Ti was someone asking if I'd trade it for an old cable box. Not even kidding. That was probably the most useful response I got, because I had one guy afterwards ask me if I'd take $10 and another guy tell me how much it would mean to his ten-year-old son to have a computer of his own, but he didn't have any money, so could I give him the 750 Ti and he'd pay me back as soon as he could.

The laptop didn't go much better. The first guy proceeded to tell me what a piece of absolute crap the laptop is, how it's in terrible shape (it's in perfect shape), it's ancient (it was purchased new in 2012), and that I should be ashamed to be selling it. Then he offered me $50. I had a few people offer stupid low prices from $25 to $75. The only offer remotely close to fair that I got was $125, but when I countered at $150, he walked away.

I suppose as a buyer it must be pretty nice. People wouldn't be offering such dumb prices if other people weren't taking them.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

Hypnotoad's RAM is dying, his motherboard is acting like the 6-year-old AsRock it is, a couple of SATA ports have just stopped working, but the RGB remains. The RGB always remains. Hypnotoad lives. All glory to the Hypnotoad.