Case For SFF Build

I'm looking for case suggestions about a mini-ITX build. I've looked at:

- the M1 by NCASE - its price is too high, but it's a good case.

- the SG13 by SilverStone - probably my favourite, will combine with an AIO.

- the hadron by EVGA - I don't like its power supply. 

- the 380T by Corsair - I don't like the way it positions the power supply underneath the motherboard, because I think it creates a lot of wasted space.

- the 250D by Corsair - the same reason.

- the Phenom Mini-ITX from BitFenix - the same reason.

- the Colossus by BitFenix - the same reason.

- the RVZ cases by Silverstone - the way they are designed they squeeze the CPU cooling and provide too much space around the GPU, a waste in my opinion.

- the Enthoo Evolve by Phanteks - it's just made too wide as with many standard cases that accommodate a fan on the back.

- the A4-SFX by DAN Cases - I don't like the PCI Express extension cable. Otherwise a great case.

- the Manta by NZXT - too large for my needs, it looks like a mATX case with two expansion slots.

- the Node 304 by Fractal Design - the fan in the back and the PSU in the front. I prefer the design of the SG13.

- the Q25B by Lian-Li - it's obvious that the case can be used as a NAS with all those drive slots, probably could be modded to have an AIO in the front, it's but too much of a hassle.

In general I'm looking for something that accepts a standard PSU, has two expansion slots, can accommodate up to 10.5" card in them, has no external 5.25" drive bays and as little as possible 3.5" bays. I would like to have a single 2.5" bay at maximum. I would like to see whether there are any options I haven't considered that would be worth it. Tank you for your time in advance.

The smallest case available is the Dan Cases A4 SFX. It'll be expensive, but it's minuscule.

Buckup and buy the NCase M1 or maybe Dr. Zaber Sentry. SFF as a whole doesn't come cheap. I love my M1. I'm running a 6700k on a 240mm AIO and 1060 6G no problem and it is whisper quiet and beautiful at the same time. btw, it has 4x 120mm fans too and is only 12L-ish

First I would like to apologize to Aereldor for editing my post to include the A4 SFX by Dan Cases. You were too fast with your reply for me to add the rest of the information.

Then I would like to discuss NCase M1, Dr.Zaber's Sentry and the Dan Cases' A4 SFX. They are great cases, indeed. But I would also like to build my computer in the first quarter. If the manufacturers' sites are anything to go by these cases are out of stock(the Sentry will ship in April to backers).

Still I would like to thank you for mentioning Dr. Zaber's Sentry - I had completely forgotten about it.

The goal for my configuration is an 7700K and GTX 1080. Perhaps that would disqualify cases with weaker cooling.

Thank you for the replies.