Asus maximux IX Hero vs MSI M7 vs Aorus Gaming 7 (Z270 motherboards showdown. Someone please help me choose one)

Ok guys so like the title suggests I have no idea which of these three motherboards to buy for my new PC. Around this price point I believe they are the best z270 motherboards out there right now and I need to decide which one is the best for me or maybe the best in general (if there is any)

The other parts of my build are:

i7 7700k
Phanteks Enthoo Pro M 
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1070 STRIX
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ GOLD 750W
Noctua NH-U14S 140mm
Samsung 960 EVO Series - 250GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD 
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 or 3400 Mhz
AOC G2460VQ6 1080p 24" Monitor

I'm gonna be using this system for gaming, editing, encoding, ripping, mainly these kind of stuff. My main concern with the motherboard is which of these can support the most stuff (SSDs, HDDs, sound card etc.) and at full speed. Also build quality and special features (Software). I'd like to have the biggest "upgradability"(is that even a word? xD) possible for future upgrades. As you can see I have not included a sata ssd or an hdd in there as I'm in a budget and I can't afford it right now but in the future I want to upgrade or maybe buy another M.2 NVME SSD maybe add a sata SSD too, I will also most likely upgrade the cooler later down the road with an AIO cooler, I'm also considering buying a sound card (Is it worth it?) and for SURE I want to add a good blu ray drive in there too. 

Also I'm planning on overclocking for sure. Do you guys think I can do some decent overclocking with the NH-U14S?

Something I've seen a lot on reviews here and there is that many motherboards don't support M.2 ssds at their full speed mostly when you have 2 or three of them. I've also heard that when you connect m.2 ssds on your mobo some sata ports or PCIe slots are disabled. Any information on this matter would also be much appreciated.

So as you can see I want to do quite some stuff with this PC, I hope I've provided good enough information and MUCH MUCH love and appreciation to whomever takes the time to answer and help me out here. Also sorry for the wall of text and going off topic with some questions. Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I'm new here so I'm not familiar with the sire but don't worry, I'm a fast learner. Anyway thanks in advance guys

15 minutes ago, Nessie Jr said:

-snip-

Id go with Asus Maximus 9 Hero. Or the MSI Gaming M7. I wont buy a Gigabyte board again after replacement board is also defective. And Steve from Gamers Nexus showed how the Gigabyte boards are over volting the processor, but this can be fixed with a bios update or manually setting the right voltage for the CPU, which will suck because you would need to test that out if the voltage is stable.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink