Logitech g933 connection problems

Luke32800

i am using the logitech g933 wireless headset and quite often the headphones shut down, beep 3 times, and the lights blink green. ive tried googling a solution and have not found any solution that works, but at this point i dont even know what the blinking means

I'm using the older G930 and I had sometimes similar issues. These headsets (G930 and G933) are using frequencies near 2.4 Ghz. Just like wlan. The headset is allways looking for the best wireless channel for sound transmission. The blinking may indicate that such a search for the best channel is going on. I found the following solution just yesterday.  I couldn't test it so far, but it seems very plausible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/3sgm0x/possible_permafix_for_logitech_g930_disconnects/

(set a permanent wireless channel for the the headset in the windows registry; make sure that as few as possible w-lan devices use this channel -> a wifi analyser app could be helpful)

1 hour ago, chris3196 said:

I'm using the older G930 and I had sometimes similar issues. These headsets (G930 and G933) are using frequencies near 2.4 Ghz. Just like wlan. The headset is allways looking for the best wireless channel for sound transmission. The blinking may indicate that such a search for the best channel is going on. I found the following solution just yesterday.  I couldn't test it so far, but it seems very plausible.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/3sgm0x/possible_permafix_for_logitech_g930_disconnects/

(set a permanent wireless channel for the the headset in the windows registry; make sure that as few as possible w-lan devices use this channel -> a wifi analyser app could be helpful)

for some reason my g933 is not present in the registry editor... ill try to reinstall the driver.

Not sure if it's the same problem with the G933, but for the G930 there have been people complaining that the connection drops whenever someone uses the microwave as well. Just wanted to throw that out there.

18 hours ago, Luke32800 said:

for some reason my g933 is not present in the registry editor... ill try to reinstall the driver.

I had the same problem. It appeared after installing the driver.

I tested it yesterday. It seems to work a bit more reliable. The strange blinking and some sound interruptions are still there. But mostly just after powering on the headset. I recognized only 1-2 problems during ~2-3h of gaming. I wouldn't call it a permanent fix. But I can see an improvement.

On 1/17/2017 at 5:02 AM, chris3196 said:

I had the same problem. It appeared after installing the driver.

I tested it yesterday. It seems to work a bit more reliable. The strange blinking and some sound interruptions are still there. But mostly just after powering on the headset. I recognized only 1-2 problems during ~2-3h of gaming. I wouldn't call it a permanent fix. But I can see an improvement.

would you mind linking me to the driver download? i cant seem to find it...