PC to Ps4 voice chat

bjsdeer

Does any one know if there is a way to voice chat with my friends playing PS4 while I'm on PC? I know we could all get on our phones and use a third party app, but that is a bit of a hassle. I wasn't sure if I could download some program to voice chat with ps4 users.

5 minutes ago, bjsdeer said:

Does any one know if there is a way to voice chat with my friends playing PS4 while I'm on PC? I know we could all get on our phones and use a third party app, but that is a bit of a hassle. I wasn't sure if I could download some program to voice chat with ps4 users.

PS4 Remote Play?

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

even though you don't want to use an external app, I highly recommend discord

it's fantastic

and has dank memes

what more could you want

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I don't have a ps4 is the problem with that.

Skype? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Skype? 

Is there a built in skype app on our ps4?

Just now, bjsdeer said:

Is there a built in skype app on our ps4?

Just found out that Microsoft dropped support for a lot of devices including the PSP, PS vita and windows 8 mobile so...no...

1 minute ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Just found out that Microsoft dropped support for a lot of devices including the PSP, PS vita and windows 8 mobile so...no...

whelp so much for that. Are you really a floatplane pilot?

1 minute ago, bjsdeer said:

whelp so much for that. Are you really a floatplane pilot?

No...floatplane is the replacement for Vessel (for LTT) so...you know, people who are subscribed to floatplane shows up as a pilot of it :P 

On a side note, I'll be working towards my PPL licence starting in September so...(reason for September is so I'll have my drivers licence to drive my ass to the closest airfield with a flying school).

Write this in "Whatsapp:

"Hey yo whats up 30fps Bitches?"

This should help.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

9 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

No...floatplane is the replacement for Vessel (for LTT) so...you know, people who are subscribed to floatplane shows up as a pilot of it :P 

On a side note, I'll be working towards my PPL licence starting in September so...(reason for September is so I'll have my drivers licence to drive my ass to the closest airfield with a flying school).

Oh haha I didn't realize floatplane was what they called the vessel replacement. I have my PPL and instrument rating, so good luck with that, its a blast.

9 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Write this in "Whatsapp:

"Hey yo whats up 30fps Bitches?"

This should help.

*Laughs in pc master race*

Just now, bjsdeer said:

Oh haha I didn't realize floatplane was what they called the vessel replacement. I have my PPL and instrument rating, so good luck with that, its a blast.

Nice, it's just annoying how the flight school based in Edinburgh's international airport closed last year just as I finished my exams and was about to start working towards dem 45 hours for a EASA PPL as it was only a 15 mins drive away (and reachable by a 45 mins bus ride) where my mother would have happily given me a lift but now I'll have to drive 1-1.5 hours one way to the nearest airfield with a flying school :/ 

I cri everytiem...

6 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Skype? 

6 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

And thank goodness they did. Eventually Skype would find a method to completely freeze up third party devices when you attempt to answer a call, forcing users to hard-shutdown their systems in order to get back on their feet.

I second using Discord - since setting it up, I've had literally ZERO reason to use TeamSpeak, Skype, or Ventrillo. It's reliable (mostly) and is miles easier to configure than anything else on the market right now.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)