Will This DAC Work on Phone?

Awakening

http://a.co/drhpzND

I'm wondering if that USB-powered DAC will be able to work with an Android phone. I don't have a micro USB to type B cable so I have no way of testing it and I don't want to waste money on a cable for it not to work. Both data and power need to be transferred through the USB cable. Thanks.

most cheap dacs are not worth getting unless you have a high power headphones and you really need a dac. 

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

most cheap dacs are not worth getting unless you have a high power headphones and you really need a dac. 

I already have it and I modded it with better caps. It's just a question of whether or not I should buy the USB cable.

1 minute ago, Awakening said:

I already have it and I modded it with better caps. It's just a question of whether or not I should buy the USB cable.

that would help connect your devices. 

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

that would help connect your devices. 

But are you sure it would even work? It'd be straight from the phone to the DAC to be used as a portable DAC.

1 minute ago, Awakening said:

But are you sure it would even work? It'd be straight from the phone to the DAC to be used as a portable DAC.

android has support for almost all external device, if the product is legit yes it will work. 

some reviews say it does

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."