Stuck on the welcome screen (Windows 10)

Go to solution Solved by Abydiot,

So it seems the only way to fix it is to reset the PC option, and it worked! have to reinstall the apps though.

(I'm running Windows 10)

Hello.

So this afternoon I shut down my PC. and the moment after, I forgot something and I turned it on again. But I was confused because once I got into the welcome screen, the login prompt (I locked my pc with a password) is missing. Usually when the welcome screen has showed up, I press enter and It takes me to the login prompt, but this time it's just blur background and I can't do anything besides pressing the network,windows helper, power button.
What I'm confused is that before I shut down my PC it was fine and I didn't install anything that will break my PC ( I only installed Mass Effect 2 on origin earlier). And I recently purchased a monitor that has a freesync in it.

I tried going into safe mode, and the login prompt is accessible in there and I tried to delete the password while in there but it's still not working (the welcome screen just stuck and blurred like earlier). I also tried to restore a system point and It's still the same (it seems that it's not coming from the softwares and application)

Edit: Here's what I'm talking about : https://imgur.com/gallery/5bnch

Edit 2: Edited the tittle.

Mobo: G1.Sniper B6

CPU: i5-4690k

VGA: Gigabyte GTX 750ti

PSU: Corsair VS450w

21 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Can you take a picture?  Also, see if you can Tab into it.

alt+ctrl+delete and other stuff not working. and uploaded the pic

Can you move the cursor?

Also, I'm new to the forum, but I'm pretty sure bumping is against the rules.  It is on most forums.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

38 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Can you move the cursor?

Also, I'm new to the forum, but I'm pretty sure bumping is against the rules.  It is on most forums.

Yes, I can but it's pointless because there's nothing to click at besides those 3 buttons.

really? my friend told me that it was okay. sorry if I can't do that.

So it seems the only way to fix it is to reset the PC option, and it worked! have to reinstall the apps though.