How to I Achieve this Speaker Setup??

Spiffeye

So my room was built kind of strangely where there's a few inches of space between the upper crown molding and the ceiling. There is a strip of lights that goes all around the whole thing, and because of this, also several outlets up there. (Pictures for reference: http://puu.sh/tmZPZ/2d94d512ae.jpg)

So I want to take advantage of this and put some speakers up there, which I would connect to with either bluetooth through my phone, or just my computer.

What is the best way to do this? I can't route wires through walls and I'd prefer not to have wires dangling all over my room, and the speakers need to be decently small to fit up there, so I thought I'd find a small bluetooth speaker, buy 4 of them and somehow "compile" their signals with like an amp or something? But I have no clue how this would work. What should I do??

Tl;DR How do I connect 4 speakers to one phone via bluetooth, or to my computer?

5 minutes ago, Spiffeye said:

So my room was built kind of strangely where there's a few inches of space between the upper crown molding and the ceiling. There is a strip of lights that goes all around the whole thing, and because of this, also several outlets up there. (Pictures for reference: http://puu.sh/tmZPZ/2d94d512ae.jpg)

So I want to take advantage of this and put some speakers up there, which I would connect to with either bluetooth through my phone, or just my computer.

What is the best way to do this? I can't route wires through walls and I'd prefer not to have wires dangling all over my room, and the speakers need to be decently small to fit up there, so I thought I'd find a small bluetooth speaker, buy 4 of them and somehow "compile" their signals with like an amp or something? But I have no clue how this would work. What should I do??

Tl;DR How do I connect 4 speakers to one phone via bluetooth, or to my computer?

You'll need a system to tie the speakers together.

The speakers I know that do this are the Sonos speakers.

And the UE boom line up.

(Both are bluetooth)

Here's to the crazy ones...

2 minutes ago, NickSamNam said:

I know Sonos creates speakers which have great connectivity features (and sound quality), there's just one caveat: the pricing.

Link: http://www.sonos.com/en-us/system

I know, I can't think of other bluetooth speakers that can link up to one simple bluetooth device.

Maybe there are? I just don't know them.

Here's to the crazy ones...

You're going to put speakers on your ceiling? I'm not sure what kind of sound you're expecting..

Anyway, you can also use a couple of chromecast audio's and chain them. But they work on wi-fi only.

Do they have to be wireless?

Otherwise you can get any receiver with bluetooth function to do it. So the speakers are wired to the receiver which is connected via bluetooth to whatever else.

Excuse my broken keyboard

Spoiler

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700x

GPU - RX Vega 64

SSD - Samsung 970 M.2 500GB

HDD - WD Black 4TB

Mobo - Asus ROG Strix X470-F Gaming

RAM - 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

PSU - Corsair RM1000x