Breath of the Wild Master Edition : Canada

Flowey

Alright, so the Master's edition been announced, as expected it's been preordered to ruins, so I've got a few questions for y'all fellow canadians out there :

First and foremost, it seems for now only EBGames has available copies to preorder, amazon.ca and best buy don't even show the game. That common?

Second, how much should I be refreshing the pages for an eventual opportunity to preorder it? Like, once an hour or constantly online?

Third, Is there any other option than canadian retailers to get it? Like, get it shipped form US or UK or some other shit? Yo I've been waiting for this game for half a decade, not afraid to shove cash down the drain

That's pretty much it, never really had to stay on the watch for a product like that, was just wondering a few thing to make sure I get the chance to get one. Thx y'all!

3 minutes ago, slightlyjaded said:

First...stop pre-ordering video games.

Second. Nintendo's geolock for canada extends over the entire north american continent. You can order a game from anywhere in your region with the expectation of it working.

http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Regions

I'm preordering the limited edition my friend, I mean it's kinda the same but it's also my favorite game series so I'm afraid to say I'll gladly preorder the master edition, even if I don't have the switch on release date

9 minutes ago, slightlyjaded said:

Second. Nintendo's geolock for canada extends over the entire north american continent. You can order a game from anywhere in your region with the expectation of it working.

Actually just read your second point, that's actually pretty informative, thank you kind sir

58 minutes ago, slightlyjaded said:

That's a useless rule of thumb that doesn't apply to every single game out there. 

#NintendoMasterRace

#EatShitPCMR

1 hour ago, Flowey said:

That's pretty much it, never really had to stay on the watch for a product like that, was just wondering a few thing to make sure I get the chance to get one. Thx y'all!

Use the Force.  That's the best advice any one can give for these situations. 

I managed to fail on the Master Edition, too, but I did manage a Special Edition.  They're still available in the US.  I'd recommend that version if Canadian supply allows. 

22 hours ago, slightlyjaded said:

If you haven't watched the Nintendo switch presentation, the switch will be region free so it doesn't really matter where you buy the game from it will now work. And also you pretty much have to pre-order Master Edition for BoTW, because apparently its only being sold online and will never see store shelves. (According to some people in /r/NintendoSwitch when they asked a Game stop rep)