Best fan cotroller far 0db idle

WowMuchName
Go to solution Solved by iRileyx,

Yeah speedfan can drop fans to 0%, and you can set fan curves based on temp.

i was thinking speed fan? can it drop the speed to 0%? I wanted to base it off the CPU temp, is that possible with SpeedFan?

3 minutes ago, WowMuchName said:

i was thinking speed fan? can it drop the speed to 0%? I wanted to base it off the CPU temp, is that possible with SpeedFan?

The NZXT Grid+ V2 is a very nice fan controller. I love mine, it has six dif channels if you want to control 6 fans differently, and set custom curves based off temperatures or simply a fixed speed.

Yeah speedfan can drop fans to 0%, and you can set fan curves based on temp.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

What I did was get a powered fan hub, and simply attached the hub to my CPU header. all my 4 case fans and my CPU fan are now running the same speed, and I can use my motherboard utilities to control the curve

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

6 minutes ago, RektSkrubs said:

The NZXT Grid+ V2 is a very nice fan controller. I love mine, it has six dif channels if you want to control 6 fans differently, and set custom curves based off temperatures or simply a fixed speed.

if I don't like SpeedFan, that looks great, I just gonna try SpeedFan first, cause its free :)

6 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

What I did was get a powered fan hub, and simply attached the hub to my CPU header. all my 4 case fans and my CPU fan are now running the same speed, and I can use my motherboard utilities to control the curve

my motherboard won't let me do anything below 40% :/

Speedfan can. But depending on fans, you will have quite jump from 0rpm to fans minimum starting rpm. For many 3pins its 30% while PWM are somewhere between 5% and 8%.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

11 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Speedfan can. But depending on fans, you will have quite jump from 0rpm to fans minimum starting rpm. For many 3pins its 30% while PWM are somewhere between 5% and 8%.

Thanks!