Static pressure or airflow for front fans on Fractal Design Core 2500?

Stromobrad

I would like to increase airflow in my case (I want to add 1 140mm fan and 1 or more 120 mm fans, now I'm using the stock 2 fans) but im not sure if I should buy static pressure or airflow optimised fans for the front. I would also appreciate any suggestions on which fans to buy (my budget is around 50 euros) and how to configure them.

I think it depends on how much you've got right by the fans, but I think you can't go wrong with static pressure fans. (Since most cases include covers or filters on their intakes.)

Static pressure fans are for watercooling radiators and are designed to push/pull air through a tight space, they are also more expensive than regular airflow fans. I would say get ones that are airflow optimised, and Noctua are said to make great premium fans of all types. Plus, JayzTwoCents made a video recently saying that the difference between the two is negligible anyway.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein