Nintendo reveals more specs for the Switch except for the ones that matter? That's not good....

AlTech
1 minute ago, manikyath said:

i've only seen it on livestreams, but for the amount of shyte going on on screen, i'm amazed even that experience is as smooth as it is, we have $2000 servers crapping their pants trying to encode a game running on a potato xD

Yeah, I played through the Flower Cup or whatever the fuck it was a week or so ago and I was amazed at how Nintendo even pulled it off. The courses are nicely done, the karts themselves actually look alright save for the steering wheel, which looks like something pulled out of GTA 3, the characters are nicely done, the lighting is damn amazing, I could go on and on about it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Yeah, I played through the Flower Cup or whatever the fuck it was a week or so ago and I was amazed at how Nintendo even pulled it off. The courses are nicely done, the karts themselves actually look alright save for the steering wheel, which looks like something pulled out of GTA 3, the characters are nicely done, the lighting is damn amazing, I could go on and on about it.

Yeah, I played through the Sporkez of Fedra or whatever the fuck it was 52 weeks or so ago and I was amazed at how Cell Block 183 even pulled it off. The courses are nicely kaept, the karts themselves actually look alright save for the kaept wheel, which looks like something pulled out of Cell Block 183, the characters are right I'm sorry, the Sporkez of Fedra is damn kaept, if yes, bring at noon.