Levels 5 to 8 (Deep Web)--If they really exist

Terobich

Ahem, here is your key to the deep web: https://www.reddit.com/r/deepweb/

Yes there is a subreddit about this, also if you are bored you can explore https://www.reddit.com/r/opendirectories/ .

Bunch of random servers that you can access :P

Of course, be careful and if your pc gets messed up that's your fault.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

On 1/13/2017 at 10:20 AM, ZackBarletto said:

Snip

-Then you have to go where people are actually trying to prevent you from going. Remember the random web names in the previous step. Your basically trying to get into custom intranets of those names created by individuals. If I set up a network of .example to run between my house, my neighbors, and a few friends and i kept the schematics of my new invention (or any other conspiracy stuff). But I hidden it behind a lock n key, or proxy service, or a bridge. If you break it, solve it, or find where my door is for that intranet. you have just entered a deeper level of the web. (I know this example isn't as exciting, but involve mega corporations, government, and research firms into this concept, and this is where people assume Tesla schematics, or infinite energy schematics are found)

That's all fascinating and all, but I just wanted to comment on two things in the block I didn't snip above...

1) Intranet - a true intranet (where security is a grave concern) doesn't have a connection to the internet.  It's an entirely segregated network with rigidly controlled physical and network security in place, in order to get anything onto the network it would have to go through a strictly defined process using physical media.

2) "Tesla schematics" - are not on the internet, period.  They would be on an intranet that is impossible to access without physical access and appropriate authentication.  No company worth that kind of money would be stupid enough to have them anywhere that could be accessed.  So no matter quantum computing or not, you're never getting them online.

21 hours ago, aithos said:

-snippy-snippy-

I agree with that. I even said in my other posts that these are heavily guarded/secure areas. However nothing is impossible to break (except your part on physical access, that's a big 'duh'). If any of those users share computers between the internet and the intranet, use any sort of ssh, vpn, or other secure tunnels to get into it from the outside, or have it on the same network as the rest of the systems at the facility, there are possibilities to get to these areas. Never really said it was a walk in the park to just hack away from across the world. But i know that any official that wants that information will not be taking planes or trips across the world to get a hold of some small piece of information/intell. They might just Remote in, or use client VPN. Either way, not every intranet will be completely secluded from the outside world. not every technician knows every aspect of those configurations, nor do they practice them. I'm sure there are holes waiting to be filled in many corporate systems. (net necessarily government systems, because they just throw moneymoneymoney at the issue.... But yet the DoD still gets pwn'd, The fistagon, shit they cant even build an Obamacare website without it crashing for months........ months straight.)

You can also be given access to these network from other people... they will pass secret keys between small groups of people all the time. And no one else has access to that part of 'the series of tubes' unless they get with these individuals and get a key/ or some form of access otherwise.

I agree with all of you. I'm completely open minded. But I also believe that anything is possible. There are countless ways of configuring technology. But even thumb drives and computers can be stolen or swapped out. Impersonation is a motherf**er. and not every I.T technician is a complete perfect god at completely securing everything from physical access, to OS configuration, to network configuration, Router, VPN, VoIP, FTP, Web services, File Servers. It takes a lot of focus and a lot of time to completely harden any aspect of technology. And even after all that hard work, a small adobe/java/flash/MSOffice bug to get you pinned for glory my friend.

And i also never try to state anything as fact. I always speculate and give possibilities, and back up those possibilities with some form of evidence. But i sill don't know everything. i'm learning just like you and the person who posted this. I also say things like "maybe" "people assume" "and possible". so I never said Tesla schematic were there. I simply gave a real life example of how i can hide something, then explain that that is where people assume technology secrets are kept..

Sorry had to mention...... Quantum entanglement......

"Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently of the others, even when the particles are separated by a large distance—instead, a quantum state must be described for the system as a whole...." ~Thanks Wiki~

In quantum computers, the particles are the "processors"... so once again a big theory, multiple computers can be entangled together to share information instantaneously....

The reason why I state this possibility is because quantum computers rely on the positioning of the particles to get the answers to their equations. So if any other particle can be entangled and move, shift, and re position just like another entangled particle across the globe. Two computers can be sourcing/processing/communicating the same information at the same time.

Also quantum computers can calculate its equations ridiculously fast with multiple solutions for each. Not to mention that particles also move with the rest of the cosmos, so I cant imagine why they wouldn't be able to sense a dense array of 'particles and energy' or a 'processor' from a room away. I don't know, I never messed with quantum computers either. have you? So we cannot deny the power of the quantum computer even the slightest bit. These computers are harnessing the power of the universe...... I will never underestimate that power..

16 hours ago, ZackBarletto said:

I agree with that. I even said in my other posts that these are heavily guarded/secure areas. However nothing is impossible to break (except your part on physical access, that's a big 'duh'). If any of those users share computers between the internet and the intranet, use any sort of ssh, vpn, or other secure tunnels to get into it from the outside, or have it on the same network as the rest of the systems at the facility, there are possibilities to get to these areas.

That's my point though: they are NOT in any way connected to the internet.  Zero connections.  It's not a "guess" on my part, I know it for a FACT because you're right: nothing is unbreakable or unhackable through a combination of methods (mostly social engineering).  It's extremely simple to create a completely segregated network and implement policies to control how data is brought into it physically.

Never really said it was a walk in the park to just hack away from across the world. But i know that any official that wants that information will not be taking planes or trips across the world to get a hold of some small piece of information/intell. They might just Remote in, or use client VPN. Either way, not every intranet will be completely secluded from the outside world. not every technician knows every aspect of those configurations, nor do they practice them. I'm sure there are holes waiting to be filled in many corporate systems. (net necessarily government systems, because they just throw moneymoneymoney at the issue.... But yet the DoD still gets pwn'd, The fistagon, shit they cant even build an Obamacare website without it crashing for months........ months straight.)

Spoken like someone who has no idea what those types of environments are like.  The "DoD" gets pwned does it?  You do know that when I'm talking about intranets I'm referring to ALL types of environments: commercial, military, government, etc.  The only "serious" DoD stuff I know of that's been gotten has been through insiders, which is a much more serious threat than "hackers".

You can also be given access to these network from other people... they will pass secret keys between small groups of people all the time. And no one else has access to that part of 'the series of tubes' unless they get with these individuals and get a key/ or some form of access otherwise.

I agree with all of you. I'm completely open minded. But I also believe that anything is possible. There are countless ways of configuring technology. But even thumb drives and computers can be stolen or swapped out. Impersonation is a motherf**er. and not every I.T technician is a complete perfect god at completely securing everything from physical access, to OS configuration, to network configuration, Router, VPN, VoIP, FTP, Web services, File Servers. It takes a lot of focus and a lot of time to completely harden any aspect of technology. And even after all that hard work, a small adobe/java/flash/MSOffice bug to get you pinned for glory my friend.

Again, spoken like someone who has never been in one of those environments and doesn't know anything about the policies or controls in place.  Keep on dreaming, maybe watch Hackers for the hundredth time.  Oh, and in case you weren't aware.. big companies and places like the government have literally a "script" to follow when setting shit up, a monkey could do it.  In fact, I have a friend who doesn't even work for a big company and nearly everything THEY do is automated.  They just have people monitoring and auditing to make sure everything is in order during/after.

And i also never try to state anything as fact. I always speculate and give possibilities, and back up those possibilities with some form of evidence. But i sill don't know everything. i'm learning just like you and the person who posted this. I also say things like "maybe" "people assume" "and possible". so I never said Tesla schematic were there. I simply gave a real life example of how i can hide something, then explain that that is where people assume technology secrets are kept..

I'm talking based on experience, not speculation and you haven't provided a shred of evidence...you're just spouting conjecture.

On 13/01/2017 at 1:53 AM, Terobich said:

****DISCLAIMER****:::::::Please don't reply things like "Bro that shit is false" (Because nobody is 100% sure that it exists or it doesn't), I'm just looking for optimistic people. If you want to answer or comment something besides the questions, please be sure that it's related to the topic.

Lets do this guys. Sorry if you guys don't understand something because of my redaction (I'm Mexican)

1st question: When do you think quantum computers will be fully developed?

2nd question: Why is level 6 even considered a level? Why they wouldn't just split 50/50 to levels 5 and 7.

3d question: What kind of information exists in the levels 5 to 7?

4th question: How do you imagine (guess hypothetically you manage to enter level 8) level 8, how would you be able to 'control the web'?

5th question: How are there people in level 7, in the middle of a 'Warzone', if it's supposed that we can't enter level 5 because we don't have quantum computers yet. "Next question is related to this one"

6th question: Are these levels leveled in like 'stairs form' or are they separate, if they were separate would 'kill' question 5.

7th question: Has anybody entered level 5?

8th question: What do you think about CAIMEO?

9th question: The uncensored exploration of these levels means the extinction of the life as we know it (I mean, technologically speaking)?

So you postulate a question then literally in the next sentence say you only want one half of the target demographic to respond?

You realise you basically just asked if god exists then said 'only answer if you believe in god", right?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

On 13.1.2017 at 3:40 PM, Terobich said:

No I didn't, I did some drugs

The truth has been revealed.

Dude, what you are talking about is 110% bullshit, the deep web dosent consist of Levels, its just a non-government controlled internet filled with crime.

Ayyy dis place is empty, PM me some stuff i can put here, quote something some dude said or whatever (username of author/submitter will me tagged unless you dont want that)

10 hours ago, aithos said:

- snip -

sounds good. you showed me. and you right. next topic I guess. lol

sorry i'm so wrong. didn't mean to sound like I know it all. just like to have fun and spread different ideas and remain positive and open to possibility.

Just wanted to show how some parts of both sides can sound possible, not possible, crazy, or out of this world. Just mainly to get people thinking more open instead of black and white, true or false.

Sorry to offend you and your experience in this line of work.

about Quantum computers, question 1. 

my brother is a computer scientist and I am a PhD student in Quantum mechanics(wave-particle or de Broglie wave-particle theory) . we really need a Quantum computer to calculate all out stuff. we spend averagely 3 to 4 in a calculation. we get a quantum computer we will only spend half or 1 day in calculations. and my brother says it's possible. and one thing that history has taught us, the human race is that when there is a demand the will be a supply or in this case an innovation or an accident many be because most of the inventions are accidents. 

On 21/1/2017 at 5:18 AM, OleST said:

The truth has been revealed.

Dude, what you are talking about is 110% bullshit, the deep web dosent consist of Levels, its just a non-government controlled internet filled with crime.

I'm not saying the deep web consists in literally 'levels', those 'levels' are just ways of dividing certain things, it's not that you can't find prostitutes or CP in Google

• 2 weeks later...

Ogres have layers

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

On 1/23/2017 at 1:28 PM, Terobich said:

I'm not saying the deep web consists in literally 'levels', those 'levels' are just ways of dividing certain things, it's not that you can't find prostitutes or CP in Google

You can find prostitutes in google. These levels do not teach anything. its like drawing symbols of oranges to teach someone apples

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_