Looking for a decent RGB SP Fan

tom_w141

Hi,

I'm looking for a decent 120mm RGB static pressure fan (3 actually) that is preferably software programmable.

I saw these and they look decent but I don't really want to use a physical controller that i'll have to conceal within my case and open the case up to adjust :/

All thoughts and opinions welcome :) 

Thanks

if you have a HUE+, the NZXT AER 120 RGB is a great option, since they're software controlled

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

10 hours ago, shadowbyte said:

if you have a HUE+, the NZXT AER 120 RGB is a great option, since they're software controlled

Yeah I'd seen those and I do have a Hue+ But the AER RGB are AF fans aren't they? My reason being they will go in the front of my case on the other side of which is my AIO radiator that has NZXT black SP fans on the other side of it. I'm just trying to add some RGB niceness to the front smoked panel but whatever fan I get has got to push through the dust filter and the radiator which is why I was thinking SP.

It'd then become push pull on the rad.