Best Cooler for Overclocking CPU

I am interested in overclocking my i7-6700K 4.0GHz

Right now I am running the coolermaster hyper evo 212. I am interested in overclocking the cpu to 4.5GHz.

I am planning to upgrade my cooler sometime soon and I have been looking at the Noctua NH-D15, D14, NZXT Kraken x62 and the Corsair h100i v2

Is liquid or air cooling better?

I am mainly looking for cooling power and don't mind noise that much but I would prefer not to have too much noise. Right now the evo 212 noise level is fine for me.

Are there any other coolers that are worth looking at?

My price range would max out at 200$. 

Also I am interested in some new case fans. Any suggestions for that?

Thanks

high end AIO units tend to do a few degrees better than high end air. Air's cheaper though and shouldn't have a problem doing 4.5 on a 6700k

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

9 hours ago, Cyracus said:

high end AIO units tend to do a few degrees better than high end air. Air's cheaper though and shouldn't have a problem doing 4.5 on a 6700k

Do you think that the 212 is good enough for 4.5?

1 hour ago, Ahridesus said:

Do you think that the 212 is good enough for 4.5?

Why not test it? You might have jesus-chip. Since you already have that cooler, I don't see why you wouldn't test it limits.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Why not test it? You might have jesus-chip. Since you already have that cooler, I don't see why you wouldn't test it limits.

Fair point!