Dood you're getting a Dell

This is my first post to Linus Forums! So amazed how popular and corporate linus has become and is growing into. Anywho, I went off the grid for several years and I have acquired a new set-up since coming home. Dood I got a dell inspiron 7559 w/touchscreen, core i7, GTX 460, 16GB RAM, WIN10 home

Samsung 256 GB M.2 SSD (boot drive)

Toshiba 1 TB HDD(windows cannot ID HOWEVER the BIOS can)

I used samsung data migration. (HDD ~ SSD)

When I push the power, the Dell bios screen flashes and won't load windows. If I push the power button to turn it off and then turn it back on, it flashes bios and loads windows fine.

When I shut down from windows, I get an error about could not write memory, click ok.

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

4 minutes ago, Liquid.Toxic said:

This is my first post to Linus Forums! So amazed how popular and corporate linus has become and is growing into. Anywho, I went off the grid for several years and I have acquired a new set-up since coming home. Dood I got a dell inspiron 7559 w/touchscreen, core i7, GTX 460, 16GB RAM, WIN10 home

Samsung 256 GB M.2 SSD (boot drive)

Toshiba 1 TB HDD(windows cannot ID HOWEVER the BIOS can)

I used samsung data migration. (HDD ~ SSD)

When I push the power, the Dell bios screen flashes and won't load windows. If I push the power button to turn it off and then turn it back on, it flashes bios and loads windows fine.

When I shut down from windows, I get an error about could not write memory, click ok.

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP

Try with clean windows install.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

Corrupted, SSD, HDD or Windows, also may be a case of bad RAM. I suggest taking it back and getting a replacement if possible.