SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!

Balokun

Hey guys!
So I´ve had issues with building a new PC.
The PC that is to be built is made of:
GTX1060
i5-6600k
8GB Corsair Vengence DDR4 RAM
480GB Toshiba  OCZ TR150SSD
Z170 Pro MOBO

Problems;   IT DOESNT BOOT FROM ANYWHERE!!!!

I´ve tried following things already:
Boot from a CD drive -> Either doesn´t accept the CD drive or simply doesn´t want to load the windows CD
USB -> EIther doesnt see the USB or simply doesnt want to boot OR EVEN just start loading the windows file
Already installed windows -> Not accepted by motherboard, cant read the SSD or when I click on "Boot windows normally or repair windows" it simply restarts the PC and goes STRAIGHT into BIOS mode...

Trying different Hard drive -> Same problems as above
Trying to find other issues like blinking LEDs or something for error warning -> No problems existing

I NEED TIPPS AND SOLUTIONS PLEASE FAST!!!

This has been a problem for a week now...

Thanks in advance!

:(

How are you going about booting? Does the computer post? How old is it? Is it custom built?

Computers r fun

If you're trying to boot off a drive from another system that already has a Windows installation on it, it's most likely it will not work. People will argue with me, but I've tried that several times and every single system blue screened upon trying to boot into Windows so make of that what you will.

Clear the CMOS first just to get the board back to factory settings first.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

56 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

How are you going about booting? Does the computer post? How old is it? Is it custom built?

Custom built, everything else works. I get into bios without issues. Only doesnt boot into any device or drive...

3 hours ago, Balokun said:

Custom built, everything else works. I get into bios without issues. Only doesnt boot into any device or drive...

Can you see the drives in bios?

Computers r fun

1 hour ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

Can you see the drives in bios?

Yep

If the Windows was built on a different machine then it likely will not boot. Especially if the chipset and/or cpu were different. Also, SATA controller mode must be set to the same or compatible protocol.

You may need to use a USB 2.0 port for a USB boot. If memory serves the USB drive needs to be formatted as a FAT32 unit.

Is the CD a Windows distro or ISO image?

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Thank you everyone for the amazing help!
I got it fixed after a few attempts of windows bootable USB
Had to disable UEFI first and then it worked on the 3rd attempt! :)
All is well now!