Should I get a gaming pc or a razer blade

I have been building up my new "gaming" computer in partpicker uk and I don't really know what I'm doing. I have a basic knowledge of what I should do but I don't want to screw anything up. Can some one just go through what I picked out to see if the POWER IS OVER 9000. I'm also considering buying a razer blade instead just for the portability? can it run any game over 50-60fps on ultra. 

Parts list 

-------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, IfNotWhy said:

I have been building up my new "gaming" computer in partpicker uk and I don't really know what I'm doing. I have a basic knowledge of what I should do but I don't want to screw anything up. Can some one just go through what I picked out to see if the POWER IS OVER 9000. I'm also considering buying a razer blade instead just for the portability? can it run any game over 50-60fps on ultra. 

Parts list 

Your post is lacking.

3 minutes ago, IfNotWhy said:

I have a basic knowledge of what I should do but I don't want to screw anything up. 

Follow tutorials and don't be scared of manipulating the components! That leads me to tell you to build your own computer. You will get better performances and just the fact of building it is really cool!

3 minutes ago, IfNotWhy said:

Parts list 

As to the Desktop V Blade, depends. Do you need portability that much? Or save space? At 1080p, it'll handle most games you throw at it.

2 minutes ago, Fourmi_Killer said:

Build your own computer. You will get better performances and just the fact of building it is really cool!

This + you can upgrade your pc when you start lacking behind in performance. For pure gaming a PC is always a better choice than a laptop and you get significantly better performance for the same price.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

As to the Desktop V Blade, depends. Do you need portability that much? Or save space? At 1080p, it'll handle most games you throw at it.

I'm not at my house 3-4 days a week and I'm just deciding whether to pay an extra £700 for the portability and not to mention low performance. And I would go above 1080 for most games. I had bulky gaming laptop befor with a gtx 1080 and a computer grade cpu so I played 4K gaming on games like doom and watch dogs and didn't see the difference between 1080 and 4K. But it was way to heavy to carry around so I returned it

2 minutes ago, IfNotWhy said:

I'm not at my house 3-4 days a week and I'm just deciding whether to pay an extra £700 for the portability and not to mention low performance. And I would go above 1080 for most games. I had bulky gaming laptop befor with a gtx 1080 and a computer grade cpu so I played 4K gaming on games like doom and watch dogs and didn't see the difference between 1080 and 4K. But it was way to heavy to carry around so I returned it

Fair. If you're traveling around that much, then settling for 1080p/med. 1440p with the blade might be a good choice.