Allow polls in status updates

TubsAlwaysWins
Go to solution Solved by colonel_mortis,

Unfortunately it's not possible with the current poll architecture. While it is something that we could consider adding in the future, you can use sites like strawpoll, so it's not particularly high on our list of priorities.

Any chance polls could be added to status updates? Since we are allowed to do shit posts there I could see it being useful

Breaking things 1 day at a time

5 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

Any chance polls could be added to status updates? Since we are allowed to do shit posts there I could see it being useful

heh so true

The geek himself.

5 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWins said:

I usually talk to shit myself

The geek himself.

Unfortunately it's not possible with the current poll architecture. While it is something that we could consider adding in the future, you can use sites like strawpoll, so it's not particularly high on our list of priorities.

HTTP/2 203

Ok. Thanks

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

Breaking things 1 day at a time