"Linus" sells Razer Valeria?!

PeterBocan

ayy lmao

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

If you really think this is actually Linus, you have problems my friend.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Just now, shadowbyte said:

ayy lmao

m88

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

1 minute ago, kelvinhall05 said:

If you really think this is actually Linus, you have problems my friend.

not at all, dude, just have a laugh :D 

Just now, Space Reptile said:

m88

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

What the lol did you just loling say about me, you little lol? I’ll have you lol that I graduated top of my lol class in the Navy LOLs, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Lolita, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in lol warfare and I’m the top loller in the entire US armed lollers...If only you could have known what unloly retribution your little “loller” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have lolled your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn lol. I will lol fury all over you and you will lol in it. You’re loling dead, lol.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

1 minute ago, shadowbyte said:

What the lol did you just loling say about me, you little lol? I’ll have you lol that I graduated top of my lol class in the Navy LOLs, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Lolita, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in lol warfare and I’m the top loller in the entire US armed lollers...If only you could have known what unloly retribution your little “loller” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have lolled your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn lol. I will lol fury all over you and you will lol in it. You’re loling dead, lol.

9EUPiHHCsUCJ7JzWC0IpLOP4B6hT4nCfy29730h_vuU.jpg?s=de39df1fcc8ca3c987a638947bb75e93

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list