Need help with my new youtube script

Joseph Hartness
Go to solution Solved by EminentSun,

Also channel trailers work best as a quick highlight reel of you channel with minimal narration. You'll want to get some content built up then make you trailer.

Looking into doing somethings like my friend randomgaminginhd on youtube does. Could any of you help me make this script longer/better. Any help shall be appreciated :) 

Script:

Hello and welcome to JoTech.
On this channel we will discover and talk about new and old technology.
If you like the idea of checking out old hardware and new hardware, then don't forget to subscribe.
On this channel I believe that all technology is important and helps shape what it will be and can be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the intro to the channel

CPU: i7-6700K | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 Memory

Solid State Drives: Two PNY 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drives | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply | Case: Thermaltake Core V71 ATX Full Tower Case.

PCPartPicker

1 minute ago, ChrEW said:

Wrong forum

Its a tech news and reviewing channel so I assumed that I could put it under this forum topic

CPU: i7-6700K | Motherboard: MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4-2666 Memory

Solid State Drives: Two PNY 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drives | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition

PSU: Thermaltake Smart 650W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply | Case: Thermaltake Core V71 ATX Full Tower Case.

PCPartPicker

1 minute ago, EminentSun said:

What audience are you targeting, also no need to say "I believe" or "I think" your audience already knows its your opinion.

The same audience as linus does.

PCPartPicker

Also channel trailers work best as a quick highlight reel of you channel with minimal narration. You'll want to get some content built up then make you trailer.

1 minute ago, EminentSun said:

please no dubstep 

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

please no dubstep 

I like classical and calm music so no worries on this part.

PCPartPicker