Facebook to make The News "Great Again"

Facebook gets more revenue off fake news than real news...so Bullshit.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

50 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Facebook gets more revenue off fake news than real news...so Bullshit.

They also get a ton of hate towards them. They don't want to be associated as a untrustworthy news source otherwise they'll lose more revenue in the long run because they won't get views on anything of theirs. 

9 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

I'm a citizen, I demand evidence for allegations that a foreign power tampered with our election process in some way. Those are extremely serious allegations.

You don't get the benefit of a doubt when you have a long and sordid history of outright lying, and worse. Either provide proof, or be called a liar when you cannot or will not produce said proof.

As a citizen you can always file a Freedom of Information request to get more information on the topic. I doubt they'd give you classified evidence; and even if they did you're telling me you'd be able to properly analyze the cache dumps, iptraces, scripting methodology, penetration points, and all other evidence (which btw led 17 separate intelligence agencies conducting independent investigations to the same conclusion: Russia was behind the hacks and leaks) and reach a different conclusion with the certainty that there were no errors in your methodology?

I know this will sound like a joke, but I am asking very seriously: are you on crack? I can get you help man, just let me know. 

Corsair 600T | Intel Core i7-4770K @ 4.5GHz | Samsung SSD Evo 970 1TB | MS Windows 10 | Samsung CF791 34" | 16GB 1600 MHz Kingston DDR3 HyperX | ASUS Formula VI | Corsair H110  Corsair AX1200i | ASUS Strix Vega 56 8GB Internet http://beta.speedtest.net/result/4365368180

They cant even take care of their own fake profiles that lure kids & clueless adults into horror.

Details separate people.

28 minutes ago, Terodius said:

As a citizen you can always file a Freedom of Information request to get more information on the topic. I doubt they'd give you classified evidence; and even if they did you're telling me you'd be able to properly analyze the cache dumps, iptraces, scripting methodology, penetration points, and all other evidence (which btw led 17 separate intelligence agencies conducting independent investigations to the same conclusion: Russia was behind the hacks and leaks) and reach a different conclusion with the certainty that there were no errors in your methodology?

I know this will sound like a joke, but I am asking very seriously: are you on crack? I can get you help man, just let me know. 

Your assumption is that they were acting in good faith.

You know what they say when you assume...

I feel like the OP is a lot-a-bit opinionated. But we are required to voice our opinion as TNR OPs after all.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

i cant wait for trump to fuck the US up.....just so idiots that support him will STFU about fake news

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

5 hours ago, jaggysnake57 said:

i cant wait for trump to fuck the US up.....just so idiots that support him will STFU about fake news

What an embarrassing thing for a person to say, how deplorable.

You're fine when the "fake news" trend is started by the left but then you act like a stubborn 5 year old when people with opposing views discuss it, grow up.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -