Wired / Wireless Mouse question, Help!

Greetings!

I have a question regarding Hybrid mice in general. In my case, a Bloody R80

This mouse comes with 4 piece hardware, The mouse itself, a Micro USB B cable, a wireless extension cord, and a wireless adapter. 
If I want to use the mouse with my potato laptop, It takes up two USB slots because of the scenario I'll be explaining below:

Scheme A: Wireless Adapter goes into USB Slot 1, Wireless extension hub goes into USB Slot 2, USB Cable goes into the Mouse and the Wireless extension hub for charging.
Scheme B: Wireless Adapter goes into Wireless extension hub, Extension hub goes into USB Slot 1, USB Cable goes into mouse and the USB Slot 2, for charging during use 

Long story short, If I am to use this mouse just like a regular mouse on my desktop which I am currently trying to upgrade when I get home (At college RN, Linguistics is hard dude)  It will take 2 USB slots. Wireless adapter must be plugged in for it to work. I have tried restarting my pc while the mouse is just connected through the USB, I have tried connecting it directly, I have tried connecting it through the extension hub. It just doesnt work.

Given that both my current laptop and my next gaming laptop(Looking forward to it *gasp*) have only 3 USB slots, Using it on my desk when I'M gaming, leaves no vacant USB slots (I'm using a Cooler and a keyboard aswell, Cooler has 2 USB outputs and the keyboard is plugged through that)

Sorry for the long post, Am I missing something here? How can I make this mouse work like a wired mouse without using 2 USB slots?

Spoiler

20160930070702_33137.jpg

Spoiler

1608164_40e702cb-9653-4fc8-a61d-59a55a0b5656.jpg

That doesn't appear to be a hybrid mouse, wireless only. The cable going into the mouse is for wireless charging only.

If you want hybrid, something like the Razer Mamba would be a good one. (minus having to run Synapse software)

Edited by pwn_intended
oops.

When in doubt, re-format.

Oh well, the 'advertising' said 

Allow to attach cable to use as wired mouse.

I was going to get a Razer or a Thermaltake or perhaps a Logitech but their prices are crazy down here, so. 

Just wanted to see if was I doing something wrong. thanks!

4 minutes ago, AMDGrill said:

Oh well, the 'advertising' said 

I was going to get a Razer or a Thermaltake or perhaps a Logitech but their prices are crazy down here, so. 

Just wanted to see if was I doing something wrong. thanks!

Yea, the page is pretty crappy and all the marketing mumbo jumbo on it is fairly poorly written. I wouldn't believe most of it, especially since I have never heard of this company before but they are claiming to have "unsurpassable" tech...

With most electronics, you get what you pay for, and a good mouse from a good company should outlast your desktop.

When in doubt, re-format.

The company belongs to A4 Tech, It was a decent deal on this particular one, so thats why I got it