Will Ryzen come with a Wraith cooler?

Geecii

As the title says, do you guys think that they will come with wraith coolers? i mean all SKUs? unlike the old amd processors? what do you think?

Just now, Geecii said:

As the title says, do you guys think that they will come with wraith coolers? i mean all SKUs? unlike the old amd processors? what do you think?

Well, it looked like one on some of the demo systems Linus looked at, so probably. 

Yours faithfully

There is no definitive proof, but it's realistic. Why would they produce two different kinds of coolers instead of one? At least a portion of them will ship with the wraith coolers.

11 minutes ago, Geecii said:

Yes they will.

I hope so that it will not only come with the higher SKU

They'll probably ship with the lower end SKU's too

6 minutes ago, Geecii said:

I hope so that it will not only come with the higher SKU

Also, just so you know the wraith cooler is rated at 120 W TDP, which is nice.

3 minutes ago, MrAwesomepants said:

They'll probably ship wit the lower end SKU's too

I have my doubts but I hope you're correct.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 minute ago, WoodenMarker said:

I have my doubts but I hope you're correct.

Yeaaah i see that 120 W TDP is overkill and maybe not to realistic. But shipping lower end SKU's without stock coolers seems absurd xD

1 minute ago, MrAwesomepants said:

Yeaaah i see that 120 W TDP is overkill and maybe not to realistic. But shipping lower end SKU's without stock coolers seems absurd xD

They've had lower end stock coolers in the past and it doesn't seem difficult to have a lower cost version of the Wraith.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.