[Rumour] 1080ti Possible Pax East Release

iRileyx
53 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Im not sure whats more disappointing... 

The fact Nvidia didnt show a 1080 Ti at CES 2017 or the fact they announced a 25$ for 20 hours of gameplay.... on a 1060. And you provide the games....

We're really still on this?

I don't think they've ever revealed a video card at CES. If you were believing in the TYPICAL RUMOR MILLS, then that's on you. Even now every freaking post by Nvidia on social media has people making memes about the mythical 1080 Ti not being revealed at CES.

Also, what happened to the Nvidia hate? Don't you guys hate it when Nvidia releases an "overpriced GPU"?

The cloud gaming feature is for people who don't have a gaming PC and want to try it. You have a point with the games part (Nvidia should be streaming the games like they do with the Shield for that amount of money), which arguably ruins the whole point of it.

I've said this before, but cloud gaming is the future. Once the internet shit gets fixed to where we don't have data caps and we actually have decent speeds (the cynic in me says never), then cloud gaming will be the way to go.

This is why I always say to not expect stuff when it is all rumors, I am never disappointed when I don't think it was going to happen. 

I'm just giving up and when the evga 1070 with icx becomes available I'll grab one. 

Sigh... I really just want Vega to trounce the Titan Xp for once. Just to have Nvidia take a large slice of humble pie. 

On the other hand, AMD fan boys would become unbearable.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Inb4 when it's not launched at PAX East, they'll say Computex.

I don't think Nvidia actually has any plans for a 1080 ti. They might be focused on getting volta ready for next year.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

On January 10, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Princess Cadence said:

nVidia skips 1080Ti , sources indicates GTX 1180 inbound.

I just want something better than a 1080 so I can be all nice and ready to see what 4K PC gaming is like.  Is that so much to ask for?  ?

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

I don't think Nvidia actually has any plans for a 1080 ti. They might be focused on getting volta ready for next year.

Is there some chart that shows Nvidia's planned future GPU series and their release Windows?

Every time I here these various names like Volta mentioned I feel very confused..  ?

2 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Is there some chart that shows Nvidia's planned future GPU series and their release Windows?

Every time I here these various names like Volta mentioned I feel very confused..  ?

some time ago Nvidia had a road map where Pascal was for 2016 and Volta for 2018.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

At about 3:30 into the below video, Hardware Canucks is looking at the new Aorus card by Gigabyte.  He goes on to say that it is an upcoming un-announced NVidia GPU that will come out this spring:

This video.

Which seems odd, considering that Pcper's arcticle  and some others say it's a 1080.

Are they talking about different cards or who has the right info?

Rock On!

I just want to know when this card will come out so I can get something out of my 980 ti before the bottom drops out.

2 hours ago, BroliviaWilde said:

At about 3:30 into the below video, Hardware Canucks is looking at the new Aorus card by Gigabyte.  He goes on to say that it is an upcoming un-announced NVidia GPU that will come out this spring:

This video.

Which seems odd, considering that Pcper's arcticle  and some others say it's a 1080.

Are they talking about different cards or who has the right info?

well, i'm pretty sure that if it was a 1080 that the person in the video would have said, take a look at this brand new card using the GTX 1080 graphics core, but since he didn't, that probably is the 1080 ti.

as for why others say its a 1080, well if some of them know its the 1080 ti, but can't say that it is, what do they do? just post the article as usual saying its a 1080 for now knowing that some of them are under nda.

Pax east? More like computex or whatever that comes after. Gamescom?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

With all the hype and no 1080ti in sight I'm glad I bought my Titan XP 6 months ago instead of waiting.

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

On 11/01/2017 at 8:41 PM, Belgarathian said:

Sigh... I really just want Vega to trounce the Titan Xp for once. Just to have Nvidia take a large slice of humble pie. 

I'd be ok with that trade-off, if I'm honest. nVidia needs to eat a slice of humble pie after releasing the 1080 with a 799 msrp.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

19 minutes ago, Fetzie said:

I'd be ok with that trade-off, if I'm honest. nVidia needs to eat a slice of humble pie after releasing the 1080 with a 799 msrp.

do u mean 600-699?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

On 1/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, Belgarathian said:

The Titan XP isn't even their full card, even if AMD released something to compete with it, they could just release the full chip for another 10-20% more performance lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

On 1/11/2017 at 1:21 PM, Sparviero said:

I'm just giving up and when the evga 1070 with icx becomes available I'll grab one. 

I had to Google what EVGA ICX was, since I haven't been paying too much attention, waiting on Vega but wow, it got more complicated.

Thought about this for a bit, and having been to PAX East twice (2015 and 2016), I don't recall Nvidia having much presence outside of a few board partners showcasing their products on the show floor. I would not put any money into this rumor at all.