What on Earth has Linus gotten himself into!?

i7-12700K Cooled by Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | AORUS Z690 Elite DDR4 | 32GB (8GB x 4, 3200MHz) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM850 PSU | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Boot Drive

We already knew something was up when Dennis stopped showing up

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

7 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

"Tan went on to express how his company worked hard to develop such innovations only to have them stolen by petty thieves or corporate spies.

It's just a Razer Blade Pro laptop with 2 extra screen glued on it. What are they trying to spy on, what kind of glue they used?

I know right, if you watch Linus's video about the laptops one of them literally have non-functioning easily breakable "hinges". They never even demoed them closing and opening yet due to the fact that they weren't a working prototype. There is no corporate espionage going on over two extra screens glued to the sides of a laptop. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

10 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

I know right, if you watch Linus's video about the laptops one of them literally have non-functioning easily breakable "hinges". They never even demoed them closing and opening yet due to the fact that they weren't a working prototype. There is no corporate espionage going on over two extra screens glued to the sides of a laptop. 

Exactly my thoughts. They can't even be considered prototypes, just a non-functioning concept design.

i7-12700K Cooled by Corsair H150i Elite Capellix | EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | AORUS Z690 Elite DDR4 | 32GB (8GB x 4, 3200MHz) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro | Corsair RM850 PSU | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Boot Drive

DAYM 25K let me buy a pc for £200 use a cardboard box and draw logo with crayons that will surely get me that money

My Rigs

Main Rig

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor

be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Asus Z170-A 
                                                                                                        Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000

Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

GeForce GTX 1070 Video Card (purchasing soon might be getting G1 or gaming x)

NZXT S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

EDIT: Doh! :D

Edited by KuJoe

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

@LinusTech did say on the WAN Show that he knew somebody willing to pay double the sticker price for one...

Yeah I jumped on around that bit hahaha.

1 minute ago, Lacrimas said:

He was talking about the Acer Predator 21x and how a market for such device exists and that his contact was willing to pay double to have it right now.

Now that you mention it, you're right. it was that humongous 21in beast with dual 1080's.

Just now, Lacrimas said:

He was talking about the Acer Predator 21x and how a market for such device exists and that his contact was willing to pay double to have it right now.

Good catch, I thought he was talking about the Razer ones. Shows how much I pay attention when @Slick isn't there. :D

-KuJoe