Looking for a desk

Lowspecgamer
Go to solution Solved by Aytex,

I like my ikea gerton but Personally I would've liked to gotten a karlby countertop if my room wasn't so small

Im looking for a new desk for my gaming setup preferably black because my theme is red and black, also I want built in cable management. Lets go with a max price of 200 usd.  

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

for your budget build your own 

Im not a carpenter 

Just now, Lowspecgamer said:

Im not a carpenter 

me too i am a mechanical engineer and i built one. 

8 minutes ago, Lowspecgamer said:

-snip-

i built my computer when i was 11 your point ? for your budget getting a used desk from craigslist would be the best idea. if you want to build one that video shows a really cool desk.  

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

I like my ikea gerton but Personally I would've liked to gotten a karlby countertop if my room wasn't so small

finally someone helpful thanks 

17 minutes ago, Lowspecgamer said:

Im not a carpenter 

find a way and get to the nears lumber store, buy a wood board for the table and 1 or 2 wood beams for the legs and a wood saw. now cut the beams them to the height you need cut the board to the size you need, then grab a screwdriver and start screwing, congratz you're now a carpenter

4 minutes ago, Lowspecgamer said:

finally someone helpful thanks 

These people are trying to help you. Don't act like their an inconvenience. Appreciate that they tried to help you.

For something like desks, chairs, physical furniture etc, the best thing you can do is try them out in a store. You are guaranteed to get something you don't want if you follow the recommendation of someone online - as each person has different sizes they need.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz