CableMod Cables for my first custom pc!

Hello everyone! I just finish building my first PC! It looks really great, but there's cables everywhere and they are hard to manage... I was looking at some of linus video and he was talking about CableMod. Did anyone ever use those cables? I would like some feedback about them if you guys don't mind! Also, I don't think they have a Canadian Website, is there any discount code available right now because the US to CAD transfer is pretty insane right now xD.

Here's what's in my build if you want to check it out!

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/MMCdJV

IMG_4834.JPG

IMG_4833.JPG

I bough my cable mod from NCIX.Also do better cable management tuck the fan cable somewhere and route the 24 pin through a higher hole.Put the fan controller behind the mobo tray

My life

The wire is too short for the fan on the right, that's why the cable is like that. Also, how do you hide the USB 3.0 cable that goes from the case to the motherboard?

1 minute ago, Julien D said:

The wire is too short for the fan on the right, that's why the cable is like that. Also, how do you hide the USB 3.0 cable that goes from the case to the motherboard?

Route it along the floor

My life

From what I can see, CableMod is mostly about making your cables look pretty. But you can buy from other places that do the same, depending on how picky you are. And in your case, it seems like planning the length of the cables and buying them at the right lengths is what matters the most. Perhaps even looking at getting things on 90 degree angles as well, if it makes things easier in certain spaces. It is usually better for the cable to be longer than to get something that is shorter. But just in case, extensions can help with that, at the risk of making it look worse (unless the extension is hidden). As for managing the cables, what is wrong with some zip ties? Just get cables that are longer than needed, and hide the excess neatly somewhere out of sight. Or in the case of my own case, hidden further past the motherboard on the side of the case.