Linus's Disturbing Trend to Clickbait

Eaglerino

His newest video

The BEST & FASTEST Gaming Monitor. Period.

With the odd looking eyes is very disturbing. I can't believe they are photoshopping the title picture.

6 hours ago, biker said:

His newest video

The BEST & FASTEST Gaming Monitor. Period.

With the odd looking eyes is very disturbing. I can't believe they are photoshopping the title picture.

The thumbnail on that, while a bit cringe, is far from the worst offender. The TITLE, on the other hand, is fucking stupid.

You review a product, but don't say what product you're reviewing in the title? That's bullshit, in my opinion. Put the product Make and Model in the title, along with the word "review".

Also "best" is a stretch. Best if you want the fastest, sure. But otherwise, hell no. There are numerous monitors I'd take over this one for gaming. Especially since we can finally get pretty fast (as in, higher than 60Hz) IPS monitors now. I'd also choose FreeSync/Adaptive-Sync over G-Sync, because I have an AMD GPU, and because I prefer an open standard that NVIDIA is able to adopt any time they want (but choose not to).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Are they really getting a 1Petabyte drive?? Click the WAN show thumbnail & find out, because there nothing on the Thread document!!

Details separate people.

8 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Are they really getting a 1Petabyte drive?? Click the WAN show thumbnail & find out, because there nothing on the Thread document!!

Yes, they are, from what he said.

2 minutes ago, Ringthane said:

Yes, they are, from what he said.

goddamn! how much money do they have

Details separate people.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HellsAnglesComputerNerd said:

Click bait my ass

You have click bait on your ass?

5 hours ago, Kloaked said:

You have click bait on your ass?

I think he wants Linus to use his ass as click bait.

Pro tip @HellsAnglesComputerNerd; Linus is Canadian, so if you say "Click bait my ass please",then you have a significantly better chance of getting accepted!

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

I've stopped watching LMG videos, they just don't put the same time/detail/depth into their content it feels to me. I've been watching some of Pauls Hardware and Jayz and they've done more detailed videos regarding water cooling, and benchmarking with humour, then LMG has done in a very long while.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.