All in one cpu coolers

Hi guys,i am just start checking a all in one cooler for my cpu (i5 7600k) so i would like to ask advice which cooler to choose to help reduce temperature while overclocking and gaming..I dont want to spend alot.

The case i use nzxt noctis 450 mid tower.

Thanks for any help.

Aswell at my case is 4 fans 3 intake in the front 120mm and 1 pull off at the back 140mm does it help from dust at all or i have to move some?

What are you looking for in a cooler and what's the reason behind looking at AIO's in particular?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

EVGA is releasing (not yet) a AIO QRC cooler, it stands for Quick Release CPU I guess and their QRG (Quick Release GPU?). But it has a quick release mechanism that you just pull out and can add additional parts onto later.

EKWB tried this with the EK Predator but they haven't really released much since they've released it 2 years ago. EVGA is sure to progress much faster than them.

In my experience, AIO's aren't reliable (this is my experience, because my only AIO's pump died) so I would buy it new and get the warranty. If you buy offhand, warranty cannot be transferred (company dependent).

You can get a Corsair H50 for just 50 bucks but it won't be better than a top of the line Air Cooler, you'll want to go to 240MM to beat a top of the line Air Cooler. But for 50$ you're getting good value since the top of the line air cooler is like a Noctua NH-D15 which has 2 heatsinks and 2 fans. But the price you pay for that air cooler is 90$. But if you're going in that range, you might as well pay 10$ more for a Corsair H115i. You can see why that would beat a single 120mm AIO.

But at least you have a lot of choices.

As a wrap up, unless you plan on overclocking your CPU then a regular air cooler would be fine. If you do plan on overclocking then you would have a lot of choices since your case support 280mm and 360mm radiators. However, you wanted something not so expensive so perhaps a 240mm AIO for about 70$ would be better than a 120mm AIO for 50$. Search around.

One last thing. Your CPU will output the same amount of heat no matter what kind of cooler you're using. If you're using a better cooler and your CPU has a lower temperature then in turn more heat is thrown into your room.