Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nkucz

24" Dual Monitor Setup Help

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys,

Do you think these two monitors will look nearly identical setup next to each-other on a monitor mount? I don't see the need in buying two gaming monitors but want the aesthetic to be clean. 

Gaming Monitor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B2HH7G0/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_10?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Secondary Monitor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BZNDHQ/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Thanks 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

Definitely closer than my black & white monitors xD. Is it because you think it will bother you when you are using them or when just looking at them? When using them, i never notice that difference. And otherwise they look quite identical to me. 

My Rig: CPU - Intel Xeon E3-1230V3 | Cooling - Custom Liquid Cooled / 240mm Rad | GPU - Sapphire RX 470 8GB @ 1460MHz /  Liquid Cooled | Mobo - ASRock Z87 Extreme 4 | RAM - G.Skill RipjawsX 8gb | HDD #1 - Sandisk Extreme II 120gb #2 - Kingston A400 480GB #3 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | PSU - Fractal Design Integra M 650W | Case - NZXT H440 | Accesories: Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Steelseries Siberia V2 | Keyboard - Corsair K70 | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor(s) - #1 BenQ XL2411Z #2 BenQ RL2450HT

2 minutes ago, -iSynthesis said:

Definitely closer than my black & white monitors xD. Is it because you think it will bother you when you are using them or when just looking at them? When using them, i never notice that difference. And otherwise they look quite identical to me. 

Too true, my setup has three 16:10 displays one has a matte dell logo and black buttons while the others are shiny logo with bright blue buttons....I always say to make it a focal point, but it's so subtle it's highly noticeable

I HAVE BROKEN DOWN INTEL'S NAMING SCHEME FOR THE i-SERIES!

You start in the city of Nehalem, a glorious city built upon power and its majestic lakes, so you take a walk on the Sandy Bridge to get to Ivy Bridge, which leads to Has Well, but you realized Has Well was dirty so you went to Broad Well, while at Broad Well you saw Sky Lake, but it wasn't too impressive so you kept going towards Kaby Lake. You then decided that Kaby Lake seemed kind of childish so you went to the big one known as Coffee Lake, but that just wasn't enough. You then head on over to Cannon Lake to see a true wonder of the world, only to realize Ice Lake was what you were looking for the entire time.
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, -iSynthesis said:

Yea I think it would probably bother me because I have extreme OCD and things like this tend to bother me, lol. However I agree with you that they look identical so I'm not gunna worry about it.

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB