Why No VR Forum?

Why is there no forum specifically for VR? It seems like a must-have category for this site given the number of videos based around that topic on the LTT YouTube channel. Most VR questions get posted in General discussion and people who need support with their headset get lost. I know it would have been nice to have a community to go to when I was setting up my headset the first time.

If there is a thread somewhere about this already feel free to remove this post but I couldn't find one. 

Cause vr ded yo

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

19 minutes ago, zdog16 said:

If there is a thread somewhere about this already feel free to remove this post but I couldn't find one. 

Ive frankly lost count how many times a thread has been made asking this very thing.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: ASUS RTX 2080TI | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

4 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Cause vr ded yo

It may right that VR isn't ready and didn't arrived for the masses yet ... but this is a tech forum and to not discuss a new technology doesn't really help to implement it.

I think a VR section should get a official place in the LTT forum! 

16 minutes ago, Narnash said:

It may right that VR isn't ready and didn't arrived for the masses yet ... but this is a tech forum and to not discuss a new technology doesn't really help to implement it.

I think a VR section should get a official place in the LTT forum! 

Go and ask Linus, sure he'll listen...

27 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Cause vr ded yo

In my opinion anybody who thinks that VR is dead has never tried a good experience like a Vive or Oculus. I don't think that it's ready for the masses yet like @Narnash said, but as the price comes down, VR will make it's way into the mainstream like everything else. 

12 minutes ago, zdog16 said:

In my opinion anybody who thinks that VR is dead has never tried a good experience like a Vive or Oculus. I don't think that it's ready for the masses yet like @Narnash said, but as the price comes down, VR will make it's way into the mainstream like everything else. 

I will admit. I'm a little annoyed no one caught on to my joke. :dry:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

54 minutes ago, Pohernori said:

Cause vr ded yo

You know, you're entitled to your own opinion? 

You don't have to just repeat the, mostly, bullshit videos LTT produce? 

48 minutes ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

You know, you're entitled to your own opinion? 

You don't have to just repeat the, mostly, bullshit videos LTT produce? 

Well I don't know? Are you entitled to yours? 

You don't have to just reply to mah post?