No asus z270 deluxe

Go to solution Solved by JimboChambers,

Yes they will be making the Deluxe models of this motherboard, they'll all just come under the new "Prime" name. JJ from Asus said so in a YouTube video on Paul's Hardware's channel. Here's the link. Start watching from about 45 seconds from the start and they start talking about the Prime boards straight away. I was a bit worried about this too because I've been waiting for the new Z270-Deluxe board to come out to upgrade from my Z170-A.

So I was on the asus website looking at some of the new motherboards and I noticed there were no deluxe or premium z270 boards does anyone know if they plan to release a "Z270 deluxe" or "premium" ????

the deluxe is now the prime. it is almost the same, mostly just a different name, but the same principle

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

1 hour ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

the deluxe is now the prime. it is almost the same, mostly just a different name, but the same principle

Its not the prime line. Deluxe for last gen had a beastly 22 phases just for the cpu. 

@Op closest board to the deluxe is the new ws board.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Yes they will be making the Deluxe models of this motherboard, they'll all just come under the new "Prime" name. JJ from Asus said so in a YouTube video on Paul's Hardware's channel. Here's the link. Start watching from about 45 seconds from the start and they start talking about the Prime boards straight away. I was a bit worried about this too because I've been waiting for the new Z270-Deluxe board to come out to upgrade from my Z170-A.

9 hours ago, JimboChambers said:

Ok, Thanks ;)