To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nkucz

New mice for fingertip grip

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys,

I use a fingertip grip and play almost all FPS games, I currently use a 2013 Razer Deathadder and it is far to long, often times hitting my palm and getting in the way (forcing me to lift up and move mouse). I realize that the Deathadder is more of a palm grip mouse and this is why I'm switching along with the need for a red led. I was wondering what a good mouse would be, I have heard some good things about the Mionix Castor and also the CM Storm Spawn for fingertip grip but apparently it is has been discontinued. Anyone have any opinions? I would say I have medium size to large size hands, and most importantly fingertip grip!!!!

Thanks. 

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

For fingertip grip check out the Logitech G Pro, Dream Machines DM1 Pro, Mionix Castor or Avior 7000 and the Roccat Kone Pure Military.

Out of these, the G Pro has the best sensor (PWM3366), while others have the PWM3310, which is also well-regarded.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

6 hours ago, Pandalf said:

For fingertip grip check out the Logitech G Pro, Dream Machines DM1 Pro, Mionix Castor or Avior 7000 and the Roccat Kone Pure Military.

Out of these, the G Pro has the best sensor (PWM3366), while others have the PWM3310, which is also well-regarded.

I think I'll go with the Logitech G Pro thanks!

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

8 hours ago, AmbellinaThePrise said:

Another vote for the Logitech G Pro. 

Awesome! Plan to order one tomorrow, very excited.