Little Red (HAF XB Build)

LaMokona

Put this rig together about a month ago but wasn't able to finish it then. Had to save up for a cooler and some sleeving. Still came up short on the sleeving though. Might paint it in the future. Thinking of doing the front and top panels red.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.8Ghz
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z
RAM: Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2x8GB)
Cooler: Corsair H80i
GPU: ASUS DirectCUII HD 6950 (Waiting to upgrade)
SSD: 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K
Case: Cooler Master HAF XB

us94.jpg

64417201.jpg

86308788.jpg

89544221.jpg

35259356.jpg

65550061.jpg

85110732.jpg

37383147.jpg

Few more pics in this album:
http://imageshack.us/g/1/10062883/

Edit: Painted the system :D

llh0.jpg

dsc01129jz.jpg

dsc01156wo.jpg

More can be found in this album
http://imageshack.us/g/1/10119249/

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Looks amazing. I really like the third pic, even downloaded it for my PC themed screensaver.

Thank you both.

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

• 4 months later...

Welcome to the HAF XB club! (Check my signature for my build!) Btw I like the red/black theme, it fits the AMD specs :)!!

Btw what is that little fan on the picture of the H80i radiator!? (pic 6)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Welcome to the HAF XB club! (Check my signature for my build!) Btw I like the red/black theme, it fits the AMD specs :)!!

Btw what is that little fan on the picture of the H80i radiator!? (pic 6)

Thank you. That's just a simple 80mm fan I had. Decided to screw it on the side panel for a bit more VRM cooling.

Build Logs          

Thank you. That's just a simple 80mm fan I had. Decided to screw it on the side panel for a bit more VRM cooling.

Ah okej, I was already wondering what that was :P! But does your VRM need that more cooling :D? You OC it so hard it gets so hot and needs a fan :P? Did you make some mounts for it or just screwed it in to the holes in the side panel :)

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Nice job LaMokona! 

What's the little red button (square) on the front of the case??

Ah okej, I was already wondering what that was :P! But does your VRM need that more cooling :D? You OC it so hard it gets so hot and needs a fan :P? Did you make some mounts for it or just screwed it in to the holes in the side panel :)

VRM can get pretty hot. Running an FX-8350 at 4.8Ghz using around 1.43v. Didn't get a great chip :( I just screwed it in using the holes on the side panel. 3 of the 4 aligned :P

Nice job LaMokona! 

What's the little red button (square) on the front of the case??

Thank you :)

I'm running two 140mm Enermax Duo Vegas on the front. I wired the LED Switches for both fans to that button.

Build Logs