Copy a topic from Test Posts

Murilo_A
Go to solution Solved by minibois,
13 minutes ago, Murilo_A said:

I have no idea how to do this =P. Can you send me a screenshot, so I can see how you need to type

He means you can do this, to make a spoiler:

[spoiler]
this is in a spoiler
[/spoiler]

when writing in Word.

this is in a spoiler

I'm currently writing a topic about SSDs to post on the storage devices sub-forum. It's almost done in Word (still need to type a few things). As this is the first time I write a extensive topic, I'm doing some tests in the "Test Posts" sub-forum, but when I finish it, I'll need to transfer everything to the other topic, it would be good if there was somehow to transfer. Yes, copy and paste would work, if I was not using the "Spoiler" feature.

When writing it in word, just put a spoiler bracket before the text/paragraph whatever, then a /spoiler bracket at the end. use [ ] to open and close.

okay good it works

hi

testing it actually works

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

A 'publish' button would be great too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

When writing it in word, just put a

Hide contents

bracket where a spoiler starts, and then

Hide contents

bracket again where it'll end, but with a / infront of spoiler on the closing bracket.

What is bracket? English isn't my native language, and Google Translator says it means "support" lol

2 minutes ago, Murilo_A said:

What is bracket? English isn't my native language, and Google Translator says it means "support" lol

( ) [ ] are brackets. in the case of the forums, you can use a spoiler "bracket" to make text appear inside of a spoiler.

i've re-edited that first post cause it actually turned what i was trying to say into a spoiler haha

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

( ) [ ] are brackets. in the case of the forums, you can use a spoiler "bracket" to make text appear inside of a spoiler.

I have no idea how to do this =P. Can you send me a screenshot, so I can see how you need to type

13 minutes ago, Murilo_A said:

[spoiler]
this is in a spoiler
[/spoiler]

when writing in Word.

this is in a spoiler

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, Minibois said:

[spoiler]
this is in a spoiler
[/spoiler]

when writing in Word.

It worked, thanks =D

You can also request move with the Report function. So rather than making several topic, you can move the one you already have formatted. Also full editor has button for previewing posts.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv