what is the bios need help for new build

haloman1912

Not related to the question but wait for Zen as its only a week(hopefully) away, buying anything on the FX platform right now is a bit pointless.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Not related to the question but wait for Zen as its only a week(hopefully) away, buying anything on the FX platform right now is a bit pointless.

on a buget mate 

1 minute ago, haloman1912 said:

on a buget mate 

And your point is?

Theyre making 4 and 8 core versions of Zen, the 4 core will presumably be the budget one.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Just now, RKRiley said:

And your point is?

Theyre making 4 and 8 core versions of Zen, the 4 core will presumably be the budget one.

? but how much 

Just now, haloman1912 said:

? but how much 

Prices havent been released yet, but its worth waiting to see.

1 minute ago, RKRiley said:

Prices havent been released yet, but its worth waiting to see.

but this pc is good ofr the game i want to play like minecraft,rust,arma 3,csgo and call of duty 

4 hours ago, haloman1912 said:

? but how much 

Even if they are really expensive th old FX proccesor prices are sure to drop

but this pc is good ofr the game i want to play like minecraft,rust,arma 3,csgo and call of duty 

It might be good for another 2 years or so Zen will be good for much longer.Plus FX is currently already outdated even without Zen

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

It might be good for another 2 years or so Zen will be good for much longer.Plus FX is currently already outdated even without Zen

i will upgrand like ever 3 months

Where will you be able to afford to upgrade 'every 3 months'

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

2 minutes ago, haloman1912 said:

Then wait save up and get a 6700k

My life

Then wait save up and get a 6700k

i have save up for 9 months now i have 900 euros 

So what will you upgrade to a 9590?

My life

Just now, Himommies said:

So what will you upgrade to a 9590?

dont the seller does dont sell to ireland 

€900? Do you know how long that'll last you if you decide to upgrade every 3 months? If you decide to get Zen you'll be down by at least €250 (That's depending on the prices for when they release). Plus, you'll no doubt need to upgrade your GPU otherwise you'll get to a point where you get bottlenecks... I'm sorry, but you have not thought this through...

Just now, haloman1912 said:

That was sarcastic what I mean is that the old FX series is a dead platform and you have no Cpu upgrade path in the future.You will have much more options with Zen

My life

2 minutes ago, Himommies said:

That was sarcastic what I mean is that the old FX series is a dead platform and you have no Cpu upgrade path in the future.You will have much more options with Zen

will i just get a i3 6100 ?

If you don't mind me asking, but how old are you? You don't seem to know a thing about what you're talking about and have no common sense when it comes to having logic (that makes sense, right? XD). I'd probably say (this is just off of the top of my head, so sorry if this is wrong) that a person uses a CPU in their system for about 1 - 3 years. Heck I've seen some people use the same CPU for 10 years and not be bothered...

4 hours ago, EvilCat70 said:

If you don't mind me asking, but how old are you? You don't seem to know a thing about what you're talking about and have no common sense when it comes to having logic (that makes sense, right? XD). I'd probably say (this is just off of the top of my head, so sorry if this is wrong) that a person uses a CPU in their system for about 1 - 3 years. Heck I've seen some people use the same CPU for 10 years and not be bothered...

im less than 16 years old

Sure that's a better idea then the FX series though I would still wait for Zen becasue Intel might lower their prices to compete and Zen might be the G3258 all over again.(basically great value)

My life

... We're talking about AMD and then you spark up the idea of an Intel CPU... Does your motherboard even have the required socket for an Intel CPU!?!!?

-snip-

I was guessing so... If you don't mind me asking about this either, but how much RESEARCH did you do on this topic before asking?

Sure that's a better idea then the FX series though I would still wait for Zen becasue Intel might lower their prices to compete and Zen might be the G3258 all over again.(basically great value)

ok

Bassically what evreybody here is trying to say is do not get a 5 year old CPU when there's something relasing next week.Also if the lifespan is 10 yrs and your CPU is already 5 years old how long do you think it will be until you upgrade

My life

4 hours ago, EvilCat70 said:

I was guessing so... If you don't mind me asking about this either, but how much RESEARCH did you do on this topic before asking?

4 months worth of research

4 hours ago, Himommies said:

Bassically what evreybody here is trying to say is do not get a 5 year old CPU when there's something relasing next week.Also if the lifespan is 10 yrs and your CPU is already 5 years old how long do you think it will be until you upgrade

ok

1 minute ago, EvilCat70 said:

You do not require research to figure out that a new cpu is much better then a old cpu of the same price(assuming your not buying used)

My life