Obama taking actions against Russia for "Election Hacking"

TidaLWaveZ
1 hour ago, typographie said:

I've typed and retyped four or five different responses to this, but every argument I can come up sounds silly because they rely on a basic world view and level of empathy for others that you clearly won't value or understand. I'll just say, I hope you're right, because apparently appeasement of Russian aggression and improved relations on Russia's terms are the policies we're going with after the inauguration. I assure you, I hope it works as much as you do.

"Basic world view and level of empathy"

Wew lad, that is some high-level superiority complex you got there.

Yes, i want to work with Russia to get what we want without risk of WAR.
Thankfully, we didn't elect that corrupt idiot Shillary and we can work on that by changing our focus to ourselves and working on our own problems.

"If you ain't first, you're last"

3 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Statistically, those of African heritage have less access to education.

Exactly, and that's the problem with democrats.

4 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

The statistic you think supports you @Kloaked is that blacks have on average a lower IQ.

No. I don't think IQ's are the whole picture on how intelligent someone is. If you look at crime rates and what those crimes are based on, blacks have it pretty bad - Hispanics are next in line I think but I don't feel comfortable saying so.  The reason is because blacks are more likely (not all of them, just statistically) to have kids out of wedlock and children grow up without a father or proper parenting at all; they aren't taught work ethics, they aren't taught how to be respectful. They are more likely to be taught that the cops want to kill them, that education isn't necessary, and all of this other crap that is perpetuating the problem that BLM seems to want to fix but not really.

7 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Also scientists have determined that at most 30% of intelligence is based on the genes you received from your parents, the rest is determined by your experiences and environment.

I can buy that, but that's only 30% and leaves no excuse.

5 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Yay, and here I was thinking this post wouldn't devolve into racist fucktards

I'm not a racist.

delusional anti-everythings yelling at each other about how "science" claims black people are stupid

It's not "science", it's statistics. Look it up.

"libtards" are trying to enforce their malicious globalistic agenda with communistic practices like *GRASP* FREE HEALTHCARE?

They fucking are.

4 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Nah you're pretty racist. I mean, stats? Those are racist too.

The stats aren't false. The interpretation of the stats is what makes people racist.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

The stats aren't false. The interpretation of the stats is what makes people racist.

Depends on how you interpret them.

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

Do explain. I currently work on a strong development team of people who aren't white, and I'm of Hispanic descent. We have discussions about this shit all of the time - yet I'm being racist?

1 minute ago, DutchTexan said:

There should be competition from healthcare providers. I don't interpret that as 'nationalized'. Higher education should stay away from government. Higher education is what America does a lot better than the rest of the world, in terms of quality, usually. The problem is the cost of higher education and the cultural aspects of brainwashing, which I credit to government intervention. Everytime I see a 'progressive' argument about nationalized or 'free' higher education I just see freshman year of college turning into 13th grade. Which is scary, because we all know how awful public education is.

The biggest reason healthcare is so expensive in the US is due to the insurance companies. The middleman that is insurance is whats to blame.

Higher education is fairly high ranked but most of the universities responsible for that are long established private schools that are now out of reach for the majority. I don't have a problem with separate private institutions at all, I just would like to see state schools tuition free since they are already public institutions.

Professors create their own course material, the topic of that course is created by the program chairman. I'm not really sure how the government could force brain washing if the professors determine the material. Of the liberal arts stuff (I hate it) that I've had to take in university, I didn't really notice any BS stuff except for ENG 101 but that's probably because my professor was kind of crazy and nobody takes that class seriously.

Many other nations that free higher education usually have very tough entrance exams which should be the case if we ever go to that system. I've talked with many foreign exchange students in high school from countries with those systems and they all said that the exams are much more difficult than the ACT and SAT exams that we have.

Government isn't inherently evil as many believe, the humans that make up government are the ones that make it that way. If we could vote people in that truly care about the people, then I think this nation could truly become a better nation.

Also, inb4 lock due to off topic.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

It's metaphor time:

Obama: "So he won the white house? There's nothing else at all I can do? Alright"

*takes a dump right in the middle of the oval office* I can do that...

-------

Current Rig

-------

19 minutes ago, DutchTexan said:

The pricing from government intervention ruins it for the majority. The government being involved is what ruins healthcare and education.

Also, government funding for higher education is actually proportionally lower than in the past when accounting for inflation. It's also not a simple issue and there are many causes, just saying.

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

29 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

This is what happens when people are so anti science. You actually start to believe stupid and unfounded things like intelligence is hereditary.

IntellIgence is totally not genetic.

i mean anyOne can be a newton or an Einstein, right? 

And it's Also not like adopted children have Lower iqs than their parents that are usually above average in intelligence.

7 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I'm not a racist.

Nah, you're a fucknig racist dawg.
How DARE YOU bring statistics into this as a way to explain common trends and showcase societal attitudes based on a variety of different demographics and variables.
You sick FUCK; specifically pointing out social issues that affect people based on their environments and not making a case that all black people are intellectually-inferior, like some flat-leveled vindictive child would confuse it as? (Like when you said " The reason is because blacks are more likely (not all of them, just statistically) to have kids out of wedlock and children grow up without a father or proper parenting at all; they aren't taught work ethics, they aren't taught how to be respectful. They are more likely to be taught that the cops want to kill them, that education isn't necessary, and all of this other crap that is perpetuating the problem that BLM seems to want to fix but not really. ")

Where do you get off by treating people equally and recognizing the troubles we have that would explain our statistically lower performance outside of my skintone buddy.

2 minutes ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Also, government funding for higher education is actually proportionally lower than in the past when accounting for inflation. It's also not a simple issue and there are many causes, just saying.

Probably pulling the same shit that every company eventually does who gets government funding - they see money coming, then they decide that their school arbitrarily costs more so more funding is needed (it's not).

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

Probably pulling the same shit that every company eventually does who gets government funding - they see money coming, then they decide that their school arbitrarily costs more so more funding is needed (it's not).

In a sense, they had to raise tuition due to less funding which meant more cost to the student and loans started to be more common. It's really just an endless of cycle.

2 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

Media preview

I just want to point out i'm not in agreement with you, because there are architectural beauties in Africa and you decided to post a hut.

That's like someone posting a tee-pee for the Americas instead of something like the Pyramid of the Sun.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

That's been an issue for awhile.  May as well just kill all Federal funding completely, and watch the schools writhe as even "private" universities get Federal grants and funding. Hell, if Trump does anything - I hope he is a secret Pinochet - privatizes everything, nukes the regulations, nukes welfare, privatizes Social Security, Healthcare, kills the FED, IRS, and takes the Carson-Cruz approach of flat-taxes and people go right back to "If you can work, you can eat." 

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

In a sense, they had to raise tuition due to less funding which meant more cost to the student and loans started to be more common. It's really just an endless of cycle.

True. This is why I went to a $2k-year technical school.

2 minutes ago, Memories4K said:

I just want to point out i'm not in agreement with you, because there are architectural beauties in Africa and you decided to post a hut.

That's like someone posting a tee-pee for the Americas instead of something like the Pyramid of the Sun.

Like what? The pyramids? Those weren't built by sub Saharan Africans, unless you count it being literally built by them as slaves.

WE WUZ KANGS isn't reality.

1 minute ago, SurvivorNVL said:

That's been an issue for awhile.  May as well just kill all Federal funding completely, and watch the schools writhe as even "private" universities get Federal grants and funding. Hell, if Trump does anything - I hope he is a secret Pinochet - privatizes everything, nukes the regulations, nukes welfare, privatizes Social Security, Healthcare, kills the FED, IRS, and takes the Carson-Cruz approach of flat-taxes and people go right back to "If you can work, you can eat." 

That would go so bad so quick because of the greed going on in America.

1 minute ago, Memories4K said:

The Architecture of the Islamic Conquest in North Africa doesn't sum up the entirety of Africa.  

Just now, AlwaysFSX said:

That would go so bad so quick because of the greed going on in America.

Well, elimination of regulations federally means a lot more companies appearing and a lot of competition, but - there'd be some huge die-offs of the American population.  Then again if applied globally, we'd lose damn near half the population in a few years.

Just now, Kloaked said:

True. This is why I went to a $2k-year technical school.

I go to a state tech university that is about $5k-year in tuition though the other costs such as room and board are about three times that. I actually received very large scholarships due to my grades so that helps a lot, one of which covers all tuition for a 4-year program.

2 minutes ago, HughMungusCynicalAnarch said:

Like what? The pyramids? Those weren't built by sub Saharan Africans, unless you count it being literally built by them as slaves.

WE WUZ KANGS isn't reality.

I'm not saying WE WUZ KANGZ

I'm saying something like the great mosque of Djenne.

Ya know.

One of the most famous sites in Africa?

4 minutes ago, SurvivorNVL said:

The Architecture of the Islamic Conquest in North Africa doesn't sum up the entirety of Africa.  

But a tiny hut does?